Looks like I’ll be having the Shit Sandwich again

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Looks like I’ll be having the Shit Sandwich again

1. Elmo says:

Damn. These Snowflake restaurants are getting pushier all the time. Glad I never patronize them.
    I’d rather give my business to the Samoa Cookhouse, the Tack Room and the Branding Iron Cafe.

2. Andrew says:

And they’ll get paid exactly what they deserve.

Out of business in 6 months or so.

3. SAM says:

So do I just pay what you deserve.
    Have you got change for 1¢?
    There will not be a tip as you do not the right Karma to deserve you.

4. wildbill says:

Sounds good to me. In return, I’ll pay what I think they deserve for the meal.

5. =TW= says:

Cankles had better avoid this place…

6. John h. says:

My ops mgr went to a lunch diner in nw ohio last wk and it was a no price menu. U paid what u thought ur meal was worth. Said lunch was great and place was packed with all genders and races?? Imagine that. Unique business model. Seems to work so far??
    John h.

• Heathen says:

A place here in town works like that, pay what you can afford. If you’re flat broke,they’ll take some labor in exchange for the meal. Table One is their name.

It’s set up a a ministry to feed anyone. They seem to be thriving and not being taken advantage of by the folks around here. Of course they need more than that one fish and a couple loaves to do the job.

7. Unclezip says:

Looks like downtown Salem, Or. Another crappy place to avoid.

8. California Southpaw says:

Yin-Yang is not the same as Karma, by the way. Libs are thick, aren’t they?

9. The Rat Fink says:

When they bring the meal,how hard is it to say “Nope, I didn’t order that” and just walk out???

• Robert Logue says:

They’d probably just serve it to some other deserving person.. Would be nice to just go in and ask for a menu, then raise a shit storm and make fun of them when they tried to explain it all. give them a dose of reality and a lesson on consumerism, where the customer is always right.

10. Robert Evans says:

That’s the principle that Hillary Clinton would have used to run the country.