Now they’re turning it into a witch hunt

A hot dog restaurant in Berkeley, California, fired one of its employees after a photograph circulated of him reportedly marching alongside white nationalists during the unrest in Charlottesville, Virginia, that left three dead and dozens more injured.

The restaurant, Top Dog, posted an orange sign on their front door that announced the firing of Cole White, who was reportedly photographed carrying a flaming tiki torch during a gathering of white supremacists and neo-Nazis.

“Effective Sat. 12th August, Cole White no longer works at Top Dog,” the sign read. “The actions of those in Charlottesville are not supported by Top Dog. We believe in individual freedom and voluntary association for everyone.”

*****

Well, it was just a minimum wage job at a hot dog stand but it goes to show that the Left wants you to be quiet and take whatever they want to hand out or they will do whatever they can to destroy you, even if all you were doing was peacefully attending a rally.

Sam Kerodin pulled the same bullshit when he called JC Dodge’s bosses HERE, the only difference being that the Leftists had the balls to do it openly.
We’ve always maintained that Sammy was a Social Justice Warrior, we just didn’t realize that he’s their mentor. Maybe we should take up a collection and buy him a lifetime supply of bandannas to hide his face with.

This entry was posted in Antifa, Liberals and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Now they’re turning it into a witch hunt

1. WiscoDave says:

“…in Berkeley, California,…” Pretty much says it all.
    It does seem to have taken a turn this past weekend. I don’t believe things will be the same after this. Rules seem pretty much to have been set.

As for scammy? He IS indeed a SJW. Remember his opining on “cover fire/overwatch” for the Ferguson rioters? Not so much for the shopkeepers, but I could be mis-remembering. I believe he may be moving on to his next opportunity to get excess $$$ from the unsuspecting: “Forever Pets for Vets.” The dog whisperer must be running low on Puppy treats…

Forever Pets For Vets? From the guy that continually talked shit about anybody that’s served in the military? Maybe he’s finally changed his wa….. oh wait, he’s probably soliciting donations for it – never mind.

2. crazyeighter says:

“We believe in individual freedom and voluntary association for everyone.”

Unless of course you believe something we don’t like. Sounds like Mr. White has a really good case for unlawful termination, but who’d sue to get a job like that back? (Assuming he could find a lawyer to take the case in Berkley.)

3. John Deaux says:

It’s all hysterical politics, agree with them or get shut down. Andrew Breitbart wrote about it back in 2010 – 2011 in his book Righteous Indignation.
    The game plan for the change of America to socialism was set a long time ago and they’re just plodding along with the plan.
    One of the biggest problems is there is no end, change for change’s sake.
    The street creatures are spoiled brats being played by estimated socialist agenda politicians, most have no idea what is really going on.

4. Dapandico says:

Weiner boy made enough for a plane ticket from CA to VA?

5. Exile1981 says:

He wasn’t marching as a kkk member he marched to save history.

This tactic of going to employers to get people fired has to be stopped.

• WiscoDave says:

It’ll only stop if it causes financial pain to the business.
      Best way, in my thinking, would be to “take the battle” to the SJWs that are causing this. Have them looking over their shoulders at their job security. But, most of them either don’t have jobs or work for places that tolerate/condone this shit.

6. bogsidebunny says:

America’s like a serious wino currently on a mega “Ripple” binge. Won’t be long before the country will hit rock bottom…..AKA: Civil War.

7. SgtBob says:

The “anti-fascist” Brownshirts got what they wanted, a dead body. Now they have a martyr for their cause.

8. pigpen51 says:

I never have condoned violence as a means of achieving any goal. However, if violence should begin, I am now physically prepared enough to ensure that I have a chance to survive it. I have only one neighbor who is in a position to render the same kind of assistance to such an undertaking, most of the rest being elderly or infirm. But in speaking with him last week, I got him to see the need for carrying concealed, and offered to assist in any way needed to help him along those lines. By the way, I thank your readers for their input on my question of which 1911 to buy. I ended up going with an ATI in a commander length, simply because I was able to buy one for such a low price, slightly over 3 bills. It has about 300 rounds through it with no problems. And of course, it shoots better than I am able to give it justice. I have carried this for a few trips to the local stop and rob, to pick up milk and such, but my everyday carry is still a Taurus Millenium G 2. I need to get a lot more rounds through the 1911 before I make it my go to carry gun. But it will become that when I am confident in it and my ability to use it competently. It simply is the platform that I had always thought of when I considered a carry gun. And after my first centerfire gun being a makarov caliber straight blowback, the recoil of a 4.25 inch 1911 is a pussycat. I currently use a cheap OWB leather holster, but am saving my pennies up for a Dragon Leather works from Dennis. They are the most beautiful and well designed that I have seen, and I want to support someone who is a good man.

Give it 500 rounds and you should be more than competent with it, then burn a box a week minimum for a while to keep your confidence up.

Dennis has several good holsters for a very reasonable price and some of them are pre-made, saving you some money. Try the Fugly and the Executive – I own and use the Fugly and will be talking to him about an Executive when he comes to visit on Sunday.

9. Steady Steve says:

“We believe in individual freedom and voluntary asssociation for everyone”. Yeah, right. They need to change the name of their establishment to “Lying Dog”.

10. Unclezip says:

Start covering your face like antifa and watch their heads explode. Antifa fascists will then uncover their faces to get photographed, and voila!