Poor baby

Antifa terrorized Berkeley, CA on Sunday with destructive rioting and sadistic violence against Trump supporters and journalists.

An army of violent left-wing Antifa terrorists wearing all black, covering their faces with masks terrorized Trump supporters and chased them while trying to steal their phones and cameras.

Berkeley Police did little to nothing to stop the violence, but at least one An alt-left protester was arrested Sunday. As she was escorted away in handcuffs she cried hysterically and screamed “f*ck you pigs!” like a lunatic.
MORE/VIDEO
-Stolen from Angel’s FB page

This entry was posted in Angel, Antifa. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Poor baby

1. Gregbee says:

Poor bitch, sometimes there are consequences for your actions.

2. formwiz says:

Dr Evil must have forgotten the SA didn’t get his Fuhrer into power, either. The Democrats forget supporting these tactics 50 years ago kept them out of the White House for 25 years and gave the Rs their first majority in either House of Congress also in 25 years.

3. Cavguy says:

Again all staged this is acting by the police and the snowflake. Nothing will change with liberal mayors, town boards, judges, police chiefs, etc. in place. There is no accountability for these people in positions of power. Until citizens remove the head by election or by force of arms nothin going to change. So sit back grab your favorite beverage and snacks and enjoy the show.

4. BadFrog says:

She? Can I have a second opinion on that?

5. Dave says:

Sadly, this is what happens. When you close down all the state run Mental Institutions / Funny Farms. That and make it very hard to lock these folks up for their own good.

Since long ago, as I found out the hard way with some of my relatives. You can not fix crazy.

This person is a classic example of being Bat Shit Nuts. As this poor thing is NOT equipped to be in the real world. The only humane thing would be is to lock her up with 3 hots and a cot.

I really feel sorry for her family and friends as they are the real victims. They must of gone thru hell because of her.

6. friendofman says:

I’d hit that, with my truck.

7. Angel says:

I’m taking donations to free it’s “fucking service animal” (notice how it didn’t say dog? I guess waiting for it to identify its species.) No animal should suffer like that.

8. Hillbilly says:

Angel I’ll take earthworm for $50 please.