She can thank that bitch Obama for that

SEATTLE – A 23-year-old DREAMer in Washington state is accused of brutally raping a 19-year-old woman in her apartment complex’s gym and leaving her with severe facial injuries — including a broken jaw and dangling ear.

The woman ended up stumbling home with missing teeth, a bloody head and wearing only a black tank top, according to court documents obtained by Fox News. She was working out in the gym in Burien, a Seattle suburb, before the June 25 assault and did not know her attacker, police said.

This entry was posted in Illegals. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to She can thank that bitch Obama for that

1. Unclezip says:

Oregon’s resident weasel Ron Wyden, when asked about the criminal alien deported 20 times who beat and raped a 65-yeard-old Portland woman, said “We’re here today to talk about taxes”. That’s how those fuckers work. I flipped off Wyden back in the early 80’s, when he told me to my face that he was responsible for me getting a job. His handlers had to head me off on that one, as I was pulling a chipping hammer out of my welding bag.

• Unclezip says:

Slag hammer, damn it. The old brain is starting to hiccup.

• Reese Bobby says:

Big problem with Portland is that creepy little mayor Ted Wheeler. Supposedly he is all shriveled up with the HIV now but his affection for pervert illegal aliens is a real danger to honest citizens. Hopefully hell be gone soon.

2. Trib says:

But it was Seattle. Isn’t it normal. Need to bring lynchings back.

3. Andrew says:

It’s Seattle. If she wanted to live, she needed to move the heck out of that hell-hole.

4. I live in Seattle. It’s been a slow progression that really picked up speed under the Kenyans admin & is full on lunacy now. Our mayor is a confirmed child molester,Our city council is filled with communists,Our streets are overrun with Holmes lunatics & most of the people here think this is progress.

• Reese Bobby says:

Seems like the mayor is a homosexual child rapist as well. Lots of folks on the east coast are hoping Kim nukes Seattle soon

• JNR says:

I live on the east side and it’s going the same way.because those worthless mother F!!kers are moving over here .

5. truthzzzz says:

Islam is Islam.

What else is to be expected.