So you’re not real bright…

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to So you’re not real bright…

1. Tom W. says:

That’s awesome. I remember when microwaves first started coming into kitchens. Mom thought what a great way to hard boil an egg. It sounded like a grenade explosion. Strike one.
    She tried poking a couple holes in the top, ya know for venting. Strike two.
    Reheating leftovers with tin foil still on plate. Strike 3.
    Mom hardly ever used the microwave again.

• Bacon says:

I’m amazed the microwave survived. I once tried to do something similarly stupid. The food didn’t explode, the microwave did. Results were a bit like setting off tannerite in the kitchen. Didn’t know it could do that.

2. Allen says:

I figured everyone knew you had to use distilled water. Wrong again.

3. Exile1981 says:

She’s too stupid to live.

4. Judy says:

Mom failed to make Jr. (male or female) do a few chores which is why we have a whole generation who can barely wipe their a$$es.

• Unclezip says:

And there ya go. I’ve just had my middle granddaughter, 23, living here for a couple of months. She couldn’t wash dishes, clean a toilet, or vacuum. If not for fast food, she’d starve, as she can’t use a stove (nukerators don’t count). All that, and she’s smart as a whip.

5. Tim says:

The warning label should have said “Do not breed” and been tattooed on her mother’s forehead, tramp stamp area and just below her navel.

6. d says:

My local library offers what as known as “Adulting classes”. They are to teach those special snowflakes the most basic shit they should have learned a a kid before they left home.

7. Trib says:

New College course Common Sense 101, 102, 103, 104 , 101 or also called stop and think moron.

8. JeremyR says:

Bad choices make good stories. Bet she has an arsenal by the time her kids reach puberty.

9. pdwalker says:

Just goes to show, common sense ain’t all that common.

10. John Deaux says:

So what is volvic flavored water

11. Padawan says:

She must be the reason why my curling iron has a “do not insert this curling iron” into any oriface” warning label on it.

12. outdoorjohn2014 says:

Dumbass… Everybody knows that you’re supposed to preheat the iron in the microwave on high for 35 minutes. That way, the sugar remains vaporized and your clothes smell fresh and fruity. Sheesh.

13. ed357 says:

Balance a checkbook, wash you dishes and clothes, cook your food, etc…..

Remember “Home Economics”…..????