Straight up White Trash, God bless ’em

This entry was posted in White Trash. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Straight up White Trash, God bless ’em

1. John Deaux says:

Ok maybe not them

2. C.R. says:

Looks like the wheels are fixing to fall off the baby buggy ,then the fat little fucker might have to walk. probably have a heart attack by age 27

3. Miles Long says:

Someone needs to heavily chlorinate that gene pool.

4. Okie says:

He’s probably still breast feeding ….
    Lookit them wheels, theys bout ta snap…
    Lil roly poly fatkid !
    I been praying so much my hands are chapped ….

5. Padawan says:

And she’s probably wondering why her kid is so fat.

• John h. says:

No she knows, she just dint know any better or care! Thats why she’s in this category
      John h.

6. Bobo the Hobo says:

Those wheels aren’t going to take too much more weight

7. Whynot says:

He doesn’t stand a chance. By the time he’s a teenager, he’ll have diabetes and hypertension. By the time he’s 30, he’ll have worn out his knees. By the time he’s 40 (or 30), he’ll have heart disease.

8. singlestack says:

Reminds me of Wall-E

9. 1980XLS says:

‘Merica. Fuck Yeah!

10. I found this post inspirational. It inspired me to go out and take another walk.

11. Tim in AK says:

Coincidently enough, I just had a conversation with a friend last night about exactly that….stupid parents who let their kids spend their life fondling a stupid phone instead playing and doing chores, and they end up just like him. Completely shapeless, no muscle tone, and their tendons are all soft instead of being toughened up from physical activity.

I agree with the other commenters……major health problems at a young age, and even if he decides to later get off his ass and get some exercise, his knees and ankles and hips will be fucked quickly because tendons and sinews are soft instead of being toughened up like rawhide as they should be.

12. Inukshuk says:

Looks like Walt Disney World. I go there to feel slim. Fat carts everywhere.

13. Chuck says:

Shit like this is exactly the argument I use against the “We should have single payer healthcare” types.