The Skinny White Chick speaks

So much for “In Trump We Trust.”
“I’m ticked off at the Emperor God,” said right-wing firebrand Ann Coulter, who last year authored a book with that worshipful title (subtitle: “E Pluribus Awesome”), as she processed Friday’s firing of chief White House strategist Stephen K. Bannon.

This entry was posted in Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to The Skinny White Chick speaks

1. John s says:

Dunno about linking to the daily beast.

I get my news stories from a variety of sources to give a somewhat balanced viewpoint. It’s up to you, the reader, to use the brain that God gave you to form an opinion.

2. bogsidebunny says:

I think ole Ann needs some regular daily boffin’. Seems like the fame and fortune has gone to her head. I’d like to go to her head myself and aim for her mouth, but I’m just a poor, old sap livin’ in a mobile home on SS so that ain’t gonna happen.

I think Trump and Bannon are in cahoots and have some shit on the griddle. I may be wrong, but that’s how I see it. Both are too smart to be taken down by the assholes represented by the liberal MSM or Dumbocrats like Dianne Waters and Nancy Piss-Lousy.

3. Trib says:

The she/he used to worship Gov. Chris Christie.

• Sanders says:

Mitt Romney before him.

Coulter is a nothing more than an opportunist with no convictions. She was screwing some liberal not too long ago.

4. Steve says:

I woke up from my Saturday nap in a cold sweat; with the thought, “Trump was a plant by the DNC!” OMG, now politics is infesting my dreams!

Steve

5. BigSlurpy says:

One thing I figured out long ago is that Ann Coulter will say just about anything to sell books.

6. Wouldn’t trust her as far as I can throw a stolen laptop. She talks a great game when her ratings need a boost, but when the chips are down she crawls in bed figuratively with the RINOs. https://professorquicksand.wordpress.com/2014/02/20/an-open-letter-to-ann-coulter/