“We must destroy the village to save it”

While Antifa members don’t fit a single category, they say many are millennials and many live on society’s fringes: undocumented immigrants, transgender people, low-wage workers, those who don’t conform to the traditional 9-to-5.
And their methods are often violent. Antifa leaders admit they’re willing to physically attack anyone who employs violence against them or who condones racism — as long as force is used in the name of eradicating hatred.
FROM HERE – pure fucking CNN drivel

This entry was posted in Antifa, Liberals, Politics, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to “We must destroy the village to save it”

1. One of the many Bill's says:

Peace through violence. Am I missing something here?

2. Elmo says:

“many are millennials and many live on society’s fringes: undocumented immigrants, transgender people, low-wage workers, those who don’t conform to the traditional 9-to-5.”

Trans (heh) lation- They’re the unemployable dregs of society. Which works out well, since they really don’t want to ‘work’ at all.

• AC says:

They are employed. Rioting is their job.

Note that AntiFA, the ‘glorious anti-establishment revolutionaries,’ have lined up as the street enforcers of the corporate establishment.

It would be funny if we weren’t going to need to wade through rivers of blood to fix this.

• Bacon says:

I’ve known several dozen of them, Elmo. (They talk to me simply because I listen, and these kids are frankly not used to being listened to by adults.) The bottom line is that they really are the dregs, and they know it. They wear it like a badge of honor, claiming to like it that way, but that’s mostly a defensive mechanism to cover up the fact that they’re hurting inside, and this is how they take their pain out on the world. By throwing a massive temper tantrum, with consequences for the rest of us.

I see no way out. I’m pretty sure they’re going to have to be eliminated. But I’m sad about it, because they’re young and hopeless. The hard fact is that we all failed them. We allowed their parents to raise them stupid. We allowed their schools to be taken over by leftists. If instead of writing them off, as the doomed kids of liberal idiots, we had provided constructive childhood programs and then teen outreach to employ them, I suspect that many of them wouldn’t have turned out this way.

Some maybe, but not nearly this many.

Many of you won’t like what I just said but I think it’s the Truth, with a capital T. These fucking morons are Americans. We should have given them a helping hand *before* they turned into a such problem. When blood is inevitably shed to clean up the mess, we’re cleaning up a mess that we *permitted* to occur. It could never have gotten this bad if we hadn’t all fallen asleep at the wheel.

• Jimmy the Saint says:

Having large numbers of young folks with no jobs/future always works out well for society, and never, ever, as in not even once in history, leads to a lot of violence.

3. Steady Steve says:

If CNN slants it’s “news” any farther left, it will fall over. Guess their lack of veiwership hasn’t taught them a thing.

4. Robert says:

I am sure they embrace the whole Socialist Society. These types are the same that Stalin used to take over Ukraine in the 30’s
    rounding up all the business owners and teachers and people who would be trouble later on.
    Kulaks.
    Then the newspapers convinced everyone about how everyone equal and neutral can work together to benefit everyone.
    is a whole interesting story.
    History does repeat itself because people really never change. Its nothing new.. just is new here

5. KP says:

The Right is done, another Antifa win in boston today and it appears other places.

Read NYT Article. https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/18/us/demonstration-race-free-speech-boston-charlottesville.html?referer=http://www.drudgereport.com/

Yes (R) lets do the Ghandi Thing..
    Against AQ,Hamas,ISIS,Boko Harem and all the others, after all it’s working wonderfully against Antifa/BLM.

I’m beginning to Think Trump and AG Sessions are weak,Very WEAK. Sad……

Geeeez! WTF?

• warhorse says:

you want a shooting war with them? go on, get going then. no one is stopping you.

“First, Oath Keepers CAN’T fire first. It would be a violation of their oath. To do so would muddy the differences between them and the real revolutionaries, the real usurpers, the real tyrants.
      Second, the moral high ground is lost by the side who fires first.
      This does not mean that one side cannot set the stage so the other side discredits themselves by firing first. Indeed, this is what our enemies are hoping. Why else have they provided all the provocations?”

• Allen says:

That was for KP.

• Jimmy the Saint says:

Using violence is a lot like the cannibal’s paradox: people in a survival situation are often unable to overcome the taboo against eating the dead until they’re already too far gone for doing it to save them. To have lived, they needed to have eaten sooner.

“Second, the moral high ground is lost by the side who fires first.”
        The US fired first at Pearl Harbor – the Ward sank a Japanese sub. So, therefore, Japan had the moral high ground throughout WWII. It’s an interesting perspective, that’s for sure.

• warhorse says:

they want desperately to paint us as monsters. these neo-nazi morons might as well be handing out bandoliers to the other side for all the political ammo they’re giving away. once we’ve ceded our side of the fight to people like that, we stop winning. sure, we we may win battles. but the broader war of public opinion, we alienate ourselves from the general population. and that’s a quick way to lose big.

• Allen says:

Yeah, it’s all over, we should just give up. Go take a tranquilizer or something.

6. Exile1981 says:

They want to destroy the village as a way to lessen their feelings of inadequacy. When your only skills are throwing tantrums and your only source of income is sponging off their parents… well there can be performance issues. Many young idiots have over the years taken to violence as a way to deal with inability to ever make anything of themselves.

See they are being told its not their own problems holding them back, they are told its conservatives, whites, nazis etc that is the cause of their issues; rather than self reflecting for them its easier to blaim the other.

This is no different than Hitler blaiming the jews for Germany’s problems. Or Madoro blaiming the lack of TP and food in Venezula on ‘capitalists’. Or Stalin, Mao and Polpot blaiming their failings on the ‘intullectuals’.

7. Sedition says:

I read what they said, but what I took away from the story was “We will continue to destroy shit and physically attack people as we see fit until the right gets sick of our shit and shoots the hell out of us.

8. bang! luis says:

I need to get more ammo.

9. Crotalus says:

Yup. If it’s CNN, it’s drivel.

10. Kenny the Scot says:

One belief, more than any other, is responsible for the slaughter of individuals on the altars of the great historical ideals – justice or progress or the happiness of future generations, or the sacred mission or emancipation of a nation or race or class, or even liberty itself, which demands the sacrifice of individuals for the freedom of society. This is the belief that somewhere, in the past or in the future, in divine revelation or in the mind of an individual thinker, in the pronouncements of history or science, or in the simple heart of an uncorrupted good man, there is a final solution. This ancient faith rests on the conviction that all the positive values in which men have believed must, in the end, be compatible, and perhaps even entail one another… (Isaiah Berlin)

Multiculturalism in a nutshell. These wingnuts believe that all human values are compatible with one another, and can fit into a culturally coherent whole … and they are willing to go to any lengths to make their dreamworld a reality.

11. Jack Crabb says:

Oh, fuck Antifa and fuck CNN. In the ass. With a rusty chainsaw.

12. bettysteve says:

l hate gun violence, so l am going to buy a gun and kill everyone l think is going to commit gun violence.. does that sound about right? ummmm LEFT?!!!!

13. M1A says:

In the words of mad dog Mattis, some people just need killing. Me thinks they meet the requirements to be classified as the “some people” he refers to.

14. wes says:

I don’t know, this is probably the wrong thread or post to share this.

I took a peek in my give a fuck bag and it’s completely empty. I just don’t care anymore. Life is too short to run around reacting to some assholes attempt to instill fear in me, drive me to an action, limit me in some way, or force me into a particular posture. A bunch of rampaging assholes tearing shit up in turf controlled by the orcs isn’t something that I can get too worked up about. If it’s your backyard/history/heritage or whatever I’m sorry I’m not expressing the issue(s) isn’t important, especially to/for you but I’m just too damned far away to do anything about it.

For me it doesn’t matter if we lose the electrical grid due to an EMP- (whapft – we have a plan for that), whether we have a total financial meltdown (whapft), whether antifa riots down my street (whapft), whether the global elites fire off WW3 in an attempt to cover their financial rape of the world (whapft), or any of a dozen other doomsday scenario’s – take your pick (whapft).

What the elites decide to do becomes ever less important to/for me as statists are going to statist and there is almost always a way and means to circumvent their bullshit. Oh, don’t get me wrong, I still play their game for the most part(follow most their rules, pay their taxes and so on) because right now it is easier to go along than to become a full on outlaw, in all honesty it’s still too early for that – but… put your ear on that track rail, hear that vibration, that’s what’s thundering our way and it isn’t going to be delayed or stopped by a bunch of folks holding a “pro”-whatever rally in some city. When it gets here none of us will have to wonder if it’s time to step off the porch and start killing the bastards.

When trouble makes its way into my neck of the woods I’ll either redirect it or kill it. If it’s too big to kill I’ll walk out the back door and never look back (whapft). If I by some chance I get boxed in and can’t leave then when I go to Valhalla there will be a lot of them greasing the skids to hell for the rest of them (ihapft). In the mean time I’m just going to continue to live my life and find what small joys I can along the route I travel.

I’m to the point of just living my life, doing what I want to do, when I want to do it, helping mold and structure my kids in remaining clear thinking young adults and doing my best to steer them towards nondestructive personal goals and ambitions while furthering their skills in areas the average kid/person is never exposed to.

Fuck ’em all in the ass with a rusty crowbar – twice.

Wes

15. Who hates more than they do?

If we don’t end up killing the last one, the Latinos will certainly finish the job. No one trusts or has any use for the urban black slaves of the Democratic Party.

16. Dan says:

HUGE numbers of these “protesters” are paid agitators. Soros et.al put ads in local papers offering to hire people ( at pretty decent money) to be bodies at these events.

17. Skip says: