Wes vents

Hi I’m Wes, what some call an old, white guy. Of the three genders – male, female and all fucked up, I identify as male. I’m wearing a ball cap, generic gray shirt, blue jeans and logging boots. My face and the logo on my hat is obscured, not for my safety, but for yours, as it’s too soon to start shooting all the assholes that will be triggered by this. I am looking down at my hands, holding my defensive sidearm, a 9mm semi-automatic pistol with a 16 round magazine, two more mags on my belt. Not visible in this picture is my long range stand off weapon, a .308 caliber rifle with a scope capable of hitting a cantaloupe sized object at 800 yards, and an AR15 battle rifle in 5.56. I also habitually carry a knife used for, well everything a person might need a knife for. My passions are work, freedom, TRTKBA and outdoor recreation.

I have a masters degree in sustainable living earned in the school of hard knocks from having lived and worked in the real world for most of my nearly 60 years. I am part of a multigenerational group of white people that believe in hard work, personal integrity and responsibility. Contrary to popular belief we haven’t oppressed anyone, no matter what the SJW’s will tell you. We also don’t care about your gender, sexuality, who you love or don’t love, what triggers you (except to make fun of it) and so on.

If you’re my friend I bring many traits and skills of value to the friendship. Big in the traits column are integrity, honor, and honesty. A few in the skillset column are are sustainable food growing, mechanics, welding, electronics, farming, ranching, animal husbandry, outdoor and woodsman skills, hunting, fishing, butchering, hydrology and myriad secondary level skills for each of the above. I also know at least fifteen ways to kill someone, only four of which require a weapon. I have many other skills but as they’re not really important to this bio I won’t bother to list them.
If you’re my enemy I am the thing of your nightmares because you are facing the worst thing you could face, a man of many talents and skills who absolutely doesn’t give a fuck. In all honestly you are not equipped for the confrontation you want with me so you probably should run home to mom’s basement. If you cause disruption in my life or threaten me or the people I care about I will disappear your ass in a heartbeat and not lose any sleep over it. As far as your mortal remains, they will fertilize a piece of ground which will be yours forever, or as long as the nutrients from your body aren’t used up. All those, who used to know you, will be able to ask is “what happened to that asshole?”

wes

On a serious note: I don’t care what your gender identification is, I don’t care your ethnicity, I don’t care your religion, I don’t care if you are pea green with yellow stripes and like to hang upside down in a closet with your hands tied while someone pours urine over your body – JUST STOP pushing it in my face and telling me I have to conform to your world view. STOP telling me what I can and can’t do, STOP telling me what I can or can’t have. For example, you don’t like guns, good for you. I’m not telling you, you have to have one, so stop telling me I’m a bad man for having them. Like Aretha Franklin belts out, R E S P E C T, it’s not just what’s for breakfast, it’s the main course.

This entry was posted in by wes, Guest Post, Patriots, Rants. Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to Wes vents

1. Elmo says:

P.S. I voted for Trump as a last hope that he can right the sinking ship that is America. If congress doesn’t get with the program (that means you, Republicans) and build a wall, simplify the tax code and repeal Obamacare (screw replacing it, you statist cowards) then there’s going to be hell to pay.

Amen.

• art says:

shit, that sounds like me

• Andy says:

One, I like Wes. Two, Elmo is 100% correct. Congress/Senate is THE problem with this country. They need to get right or get gone, maybe disappeared as Wes mentions. Hell, has anywhere in the history of the world had a convention of clowns as long as we have? Once pricks like Ryan and McConnell and McCain and many others, get their shit straight then we can fix things like the tax code. Fixing the taxes would equal an immediate pay raise for 100% of the working population (See Congressman Brady’s “Postcard”). As far as Obamacare goes, well, it is just another example of not going in the right direction. If they would have gone after the cause of expensive healthcare to begin with and forced the insurance companies to get right, then healthcare could be affordable for all. Where I work, we used to have what is called a Cadillac plan. Well, not anymore…Thanks Obama and all you Dumbassacrats. You are all fucking greedy jackasses that have ruined MY country and I want it back.

2. Meat says:

Amen!

3. fjord says:

Hallelujah! Preach it brother

4. WiscoDave says:

Amen. God Bless.

5. Peaowed says:

Well said, Wes. You are not alone.

6. nwoldude says:

Amen!

7. Allen H says:

Damn straight brother! Maybe one day I’ll cross your path and a beer will be offered. God love ya!

8. Hi Wes!
    Sounds like you have the same condition I do, “Short Fuse for Idiots”. Big question both of us must have asked ourselves, will the younger generation (especially the ones in uniform, whether blue or camo) obey the order to come for us?
    I’m not especially worried about the (so-called) men in sandals or the crazy ones holding their ‘pieces’ sideways.

That’s what really bothered me about the BLM and Antifa attacks, the police that obeyed the criminal politicians and abetted the rioters. How bad is the rot?

• James says:

River,seeing Phoenix last night and attending Boston last weekend I believe the police now are reigning in the violent ones.I do believe the actions of Charlotte will bight that city in the ass lawsuit wise and actually think a lot of the cops there did not want to stand down/allow the violence.Would be nice if this trend continue,allow the free speech but immediate stomp down/arrest of violent ones.

9. StBernardnot says:

I can relate. I call you, Brother.

10. Timbo says:

Righteous piece.
    You sound like a good man, Wes.
    Id sure as hell prefer to be your friend than your enemy! Lol

11. Winston Smith says:

I have heard many many folks like him say that as they get closer to the end of their long life, that they want to make it count. I took that to mean removing some of the scum from the Earth in some way.
    And they keep a List.

12. Sanders says:

Amen!

13. canbeus says:

Strong confident men have always been sexy as hell.

14. rayvet says:

I like it. A lot. Well said. Who the fuck is this Wes fellow?

15. sigproshooter says:

Yup.

16. Jack Russell, England says:

Well said, Wes. The world could do with a lot more Wes’s.

17. John Deaux says:

Wes, I totally agree with every word you posted, every word, should we ever cross paths down the road I want you to know that I have your back.
    Be safe and secure in your resolve to be free.
    J. D.

18. James says:

I believe there are a lot of Wes’s out there,along with a lot of Michelles/Julies ect. of the same mindset.The one thing that I saw at Boston along with the idiocy was a lot of younger folks with the same beliefs,a challenging road ahead but do not believe all is lost.

19. juju2434 says:

ooooooooorahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

20. Inbred Redneck says:

I’d be proud to call you a friend, sir.

21. grayjohn says:

Right on Wes. Yes Wes. Proud to live in the same country as a guy like you.

22. Gregbee says:

Outstanding Wes !

23. Harold Foster says:

Could not agree more. I could have written about 95% of that about myself. If I am left alone, I can deal with that. Most anything consenting adults want to do — Ok ,no problem, just leave me alone.. TRY and harm me or mine, or try and ram your s*$T down my throat, and we have a problem. And the resolution to that problem will bad for one of the parties involved. And I will take all sorts of measures to ensure that I am not on the bad end of that.

I have some friends and we have discussed this at length. None of us want to have to do this. We don’t want to deal with it. I will go to great lengths to avoid this. A quote form Gen. Mattis helps describe my feelings: “I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f*&^ with me, I’ll kill you all.”

The sad thing is, I think most all of us “out there” are like that. Just leave us alone and don’t go poking the dog with a sharp stick. Something I heard a long time ago — “Don’t go messing with something that’s not bothering you” . Seems that about half of today’s society would be well served to live by that, but they just can’t seem to help themselves. And that will ultimately lead to their demise.

24. Odysseus says:

.308 with scope?
    Check.

Ranch gun in .223, also with scope?

Check.

Defensive sidearm?

Check.

Regular practice with all of the above?

Check.

Friend with backhoe?

Check.

Absolute indifference to the fate of those who fuck with that I hold dear?

Check.

I like having brothers I’ve never met.

• John Deaux says:

I don’t have a friend with a backhoe but I do have several hundred alligators within walking distance from my back yard. I think those will do in a pinch

25. ignore amos says:

I may not have all of your skills, but am willing to trade with the ones I do have. Amen, Wes.

26. Awtnot says:

27. Will says:

+1000, Wes

When the SHTF I’d be proud to stand right next to you

28. Mike_C says:

Well said, Wes.

And there are more of US than THEM, “news” and “entertainment” propaganda notwithstanding.

29. One of the many Bill's says:

Thank you Wes. Excellent rant.

30. Andrew says:

I have been saying for years that the world doesn’t want to see what will happen when an old white American guy is pushed against the wall, and has nothing to lose.

All it takes is some pissed-off patriot in end-stage something, with no family or anything, deciding, “Wtf, I need a death-guard.” and open up on some rally or march or statue protest.

Almost Max Bracken-ish.

31. Skip says:

Amen!

32. =TW= says:

++++ !

I suspect that resume would describe lots of us here at Kenny’s blog.

33. 1980XLS says:

I would like to have I guy like Wes as a neighbor when the SHTF. He could count on me as well.

34. Grandpa says:

Over the years here, Wes; I’ve read your posts to the various and sundry things Kenny posts.
    And I can’t think of a time I’ve disagreed with you, and Kenny will attest to me disagreeing with everyone at one time or another, even him. (only when he’s wrong)
    But, damn, boy; you hilt the shiny nail on the head. Right on brother. You have a kindred spirit out here (more than one I’m sure) and thanks for your plain, clear, concise statement.
    Dang, I knew I liked you… – Grandpa

35. Rob says:

HAHAHAHA… My better half just asked me, “did you write that rant”.
    Right on Wes… count me as a friend.

36. Pointy End Out says:

Amen and Thank GOD Im not the only one with this mindset….
    The big question is how to band together all Good Men ( and Women) of this conviction without the false flag bunch screwing with us.

37. Elric says:

Very well said.

38. G.W. Long says:

Stay alert Ladies and gents. We are the last line of defense for this GREAT NATION. Stand tall, keep your eyes open, and an ear to the ground. There is a shit storm a brewing. As Wirecutter says on some of his posts: “Wait for it.”

39. Heathen says:

Agreed. I’m neither sheepdog nor wolf.

I’m an old bear that wants to be left alone.

And has the means & will to do so.

40. wes says:

Ladies, Gentlemen and fellow Knuckledraggers,

Thank you for the kind words. I have to admit I was somewhat surprised by all the responses, I must have touched a nerve. To reply in kind, if we are ever in the trenches together rest assured I will have your back as well. As some of you expressed, it is a relief to discover brothers (and sisters) I never knew I had.

I guess I need to express this was written in the form it was because I was planning on responding to the post http://knuckledraggin.com/2017/08/your-laugh-of-the-day. I was more or less mimicking the format of the profiles on the UC Davis site. That post was quickly slipping into history by the time I sent this to Wirecutter and he made my reply a stand alone post. Shame on me but I laughed my ass off at the form and format of their profiles and the content. Including a caption that informs the reader the person in the picture is looking directly into the camera or that they are holding their arm or the color of their shirt, well if you haven’t, go follow the link and see what’s on their page and you’ll understand what I’m talking about and the purpose for the inclusion of a lot of the content in my first paragraph concerning what I’m wearing and where I’m looking. While the format of my post may have been satirical I can assure you the content was not.

Till we meet on the other side –

Cordially,

wes

• Elmo says:

Hopefully Wirecutter will repost your essay occasionally. It’s excellent. I think it could be reread over and over and never get old.
      Thank you, wes.