Yeah yeah yeah, he was turning his life around and…..

Michael Grace Jr. was died from a gunshot wound he suffered while trying to rob a Pizza Hut. Grace was shot and killed by an armed restaurant employee, and his mother is upset. Temia Hariston, Grace’s mother, believe it wasn’t fair for the robbery victims to shoot her son, the robber.

“If there was to be a death, it was not the place of the employee at Pizza Hut. That is the place of law enforcement,” Hariston told CBS News. “It was an act of desperation, but I do not believe that Michael would have hurt anyone,” she continued. “Why in the hell did this guy have a gun? This wasn’t a body shot. This was a head shot. My son was shot in the left side of his head just behind his ear. A headshot is personal.”
MORE/VIDEO

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Yeah yeah yeah, he was turning his life around and…..

1. dotacion says:

‘A head shot is personal.’

• Tsquared says:

If a thug pulls a gun, I take it very personal. The first chance I get I will give a personal response.

2. David says:

Well he HAS turned his life around now for the betterment of all mankind. That and good riddance of a troubled and troublesome thug

3. Leonard Jones says:

I am sure the poor boy dindoo nuffin!

4. Okie says:

Don’t blur the lines of exactly who the victim is here….
    Pizza men’s lives are as worthy as any diamond broker…. An I can EAT pizza !!!!

5. Miles Long says:

There’s so much wrong with this article. Armyusanews? Was the dead guy armed is my biggest question which wasn’t answered until the end of the video after most people would stop watching.

The ignorance of the mother is also astounding… but not really. He was such a good father.

6. Padawan says:

Shit like this makes my brain hurt.

7. C.R. says:

Momma must be just as dumb as her deceased son .“If there was to be a death, it was not the place of the employee at Pizza Hut. That is the place of law enforcement,” Riiight and if a cop shoots a dindu nuffin the city burns . “ It was an act of desperation, but I do not believe that Michael would have hurt anyone,” Sure You believe that, But How are the people he is THREATENING with a gun supposed to know that ? “Um excuse me,Im robbing the place , but do not worry I wont hurt anyone the gun is just here for looks honest” . Fucktards !!

8. Steve in KY says:

Good shoot.

• Jack Straw from Witchita says:

Yeah, I agree. From the photo you can see the guy has good stance, proper hand control, looks like he’s doing it just like he’s practiced.

9. Oldav8r says:

What are those pictures accompanying the article? A. There are two bodies on the floor and B. That doesn’t look like any Pizza Hut that I’ve ever been in. Stock shooting photos?

10. Whynot says:

I’m always a bit conflicted on these. While I don’t believe kids (generic sense) or parents should be held accountable for the other’s sins, when comments like hers are made, something inside me says charge her with accessory.

11. John Deaux says:

Somebody should shoot that bitch for being so ignorant
    If your punk bitch son would have been doing something constructive like, oh I don’t know, a fucking job he’d be still walking around.

• John h. says:

Amen dude! But that dont come n the mail every month does it??
      John h.
      Dont do the crime if u aint right w/ GOD!!
      Cause he’s doin eternity now, we can only hope he was saved before his last mistake.

• JeremyR says:

Momma should be booted off welfare, and out of section 8 housing. That should be an automatic.

12. Winston Smith says:

Somethings very wrong here. Leftmost still pic is from a gun store robbery. Saw the vid last year, I think it was.

13. Sometimes the news is entertaining,,,,,,

14. JeremyR says:

Momma wants the employee charges so that she can file a civil suit and win the ghetto lottery.

• Padawan says:

While still sucking off of the government because (in her case) the ghetto lottery isn’t “useable income.”

15. Robert Fowler says:

On leave of absence waiting to be fired because Pizza Hut I have a strict policy, no employees are allowed to have a gun.

16. Bryce says:

Hey man…nice shot…nice shot, man!

17. Granny says:

This is a joke, right?

18. Dano says:

Uneducated blacks have a weird way of thinking.