Daddy whips a wienie wagger’s ass

SEEN HERE
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in Videos, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Daddy whips a wienie wagger’s ass

1. pigpen51 says:

It’s about fucking time. That is what it’s going to take before some of these assholes are going to get the message. And I would hope that no jury would convict this guy of any crime. That is the way that we can start to clean up the streets of this kind of perverted NAMBLA B.S. Whatever two consenting adults do with each other in the privacy of their own home is nobodies business, but in public and not adult is another story completely.

• crazyeighter says:

Another one of those cases where Dad might have broken a law, but I don’t think he did anything wrong. And if I were on the jury, I’d be happy to hang it until amoebas drove speedboats.

• Drew in Michigan says:

I disagree, dad was using “stand your ground” he had the legal right to be in the park “troll[er] was in violation and advancing, aggressively, intent unknown. Dad was just protecting himself very effectively… LoL

• Drew in Michigan says:

And totally agree with the jury nullification idea btw some laws just shouldn’t be…

2. Sanders says:

I had to do something like that to one of those perverts when my kids were little. Except he lived in the apartment complex I was living in. His apartment was near the swimming pool, and when women would walk past, he’d open his door wearing a robe with his pecker hanging out.

Wife told me about it and I stayed home from work one day and went with her and the babies to the pool.

When she left, I hung back and sure as hell, when she passed his door he opened it up exactly the way she said he did – robe and all. I stepped around the corner and grabbed his throat and gave him a little wall-to-wall counseling inside his apartment.

He moved out 2 days later.

3. bocopro says:

Unstraightsmanlike conduct. Free kick and 15-punch penalty.

Works for me.

4. Brian says:

And that’s how you fix that kind of behavior, granted there are a bunch of folks that are going to come down on the Dad but I applaud his on the spot correction for this pervert.

5. California southpaw says:

A little less talk and a lot more action…

6. fjord says:

Nice!

Not about perverts per se, but they remade that stupid movie IT again, as if we didn’t have a problem with idiots with too much time on their hands dressing as clowns in order to terrorize other people…

saw a sewer drain with a red balloon tied to it the other day. I know hollyweird doesn’t think, but why would they reignite this crap?

oh right, because they can’t come up with anything original and creative.

7. Okie says:

Dad went light on the guy.
    When I was younger (much) I caught some black kids trying to rape my sister. I heard her screaming so I ran down to the wooded area near the park by our home. Two of them ran off but I singled out the kid on top of her. As soon as he stood up I razed (raised) him with a punt kick to the nads with my Colorado hikers. Then, when he went down I kicked him in the guts until he wretched for air. I felt bad for about two fucking seconds…..

• Exile1981 says:

Back in highschool a guy tried to rape a friend in school by grabbing her and dragging her into a storage room. Me and a couple buddies went to his house where he took off to after she got away. While she was giving a statement to the cops we dealt with him.

His dad was home and when we told him what his son had done he tossed the ass outside to us on two conditions.

1) We had to leave him alive and not blind.

2) he had to be concious enough for his old man to beat the shit out of him as afterwards.

He spent some time in the hospital and then got sent to an all boys school.

• you didn’t do a citizen’s arrest of that fucker? I would have dragged his ass to a police station…afterwards.

8. Walpurgis says:

Prineville is mighty close to Bend, and Bend is a tad…liberal, but this is a good example of what it’s like in the more eastern part of Oregon. We don’t put up with that shit, and the cops hate em as much as the rest.

9. Tom W. says:

I applaud the Dad for the clearly advancing pervert deserved a kick and some blows.

Now what if it was a topless well endowed beautiful woman jiggling in my direction.

Hmmmmmm……

10. susan says:

GOOD FOR HIM!!! That right there is a man!

11. Elmo says:

I heartily endorse his first move (a swift kick to the nuts). The rest was gravy.
    Kudos to The Man.

12. haha! luis says:

Got him in the nuts good. CGD ( no nuts ) will never have that happening.

13. Dave says:

The man really knows how to take care of himself. Well Done!

14. Glenfilthie says:

Errr… not to ruin anybody’s fun or anything – but a lot of these pervs are actually retards that don’t know any better. For everyone’s sake I hope this was actually a perv and not a bona fide mentally retarded person. Beating up a perv that deserves it is on thing, but you have to cut a little slack for those that weren’t blessed with the smarts God gave the rest of us.

15. Robert says:

Started to instruct a patient on the proper way to don a hospital gown. He stopped me and said he knew how to use it. Three minutes later, he was parading down the hall with the gown on backwards, Mr. Happy swinging in the breeze. I wonder if anyone had a talk with him; I didn’t, as I had already done my part…

16. I hope he didn’t damage his mobile phone when he dropped it.

17. NC Mike says:

Filthie Glen, Pervert or tard he deserved what he got. Who’s to say a tard can’t also be a perv.

I figure even a tard can learn that you don’t wag in front in of women and children with out expecting a beat down.

Fuck, I don’t know why I even replied to your sorry ass.

18. Allen243 says:

Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch and let the man take care of business.

19. pdwalker says:

Wiener boy got off easy, and a lesson to boot.