Guess the Race

Former Democratic Rep. Donna Edwards (D-Md.) tweeted that she hopes all NFL players kneel during the national anthem on Sunday in response to President Trump’s remarks attacking Colin Kaepernick.

Edwards, who left Congress earlier this year, called Trump a “white supremacist who squats in our White House” in her tweet.

This entry was posted in Liberals. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Guess the Race

1. California Southpaw says:

Not a football fan here. I’d rather be outdoors doing almost anything else than watching that stuff. That said, the four shows I just had to watch every year were the Indy 500, Daytona 500, World Series and the superbowl. I dropped the superbowl from that list after janet jackson’s bs a few years ago. I won’t watch one minute of football today.

• singlestack says:

I quit watching stock car racing when I saw a pic of Dale Jr shaking Jesse Jackson’s hand as he handed him a $2 million donation from NASCAR

2. JeremyR says:

Guess the race? Sub-human?

3. Unclezip says:

Former. Which means its opinion is worthless, except to itself.

4. Winston Smith says:

I hope so too. And I also hope all white people quit watching that shitshow.

5. Kid says:

I wouldn’t watch an NFL game if you had hot women sucking me off the entire time – and paid me.

6. Bud says:

“our White House”, the chocolate jeebus is in there 2 terms & now it’s “our White House”. delusional, entitled fucktards

7. bogsidebunny says:

My advice: spend Sunday doing something useful like choking the chicken or banging the hot neighbor rather than watching a bunch of over-paid, under-educated chimps doing the NFL dance. Personally I hope all the assholes die painfully from concussions or even better gang-banger gunshots fired in front of pole dancing clubs at 4:00 AM.

8. Steve says:

Hm….I thought the White House was the building that slaves built……Oh, I think she is being possessive in her description…..slaves built it so therefor, “they” own it…..hm, I’m sure she didn’t mean that “we” the citizens of America “own” it…..

Steve
    (hard day at work and trying to be cogent)

9. C.R. says:

What they(the players) do not get , is that the game of football is just a game,entertainment, a diversion, that is all . If they want to drag politics into the game then it is no longer a diversion . If I want politics from an un educated mis informed source,I will tune into MSNBC ,not the NFL . The late Johnnie Carson said avoid politics or you take a chance of alienating half your audience. The NFL is a business and they respond to the almighty $$$ ,let the monkeys protest,nothing says I have to watch or support their advertisers ,and as more people tune out they will notice,enjoy your sunday free time !

10. Peaowed says:

One might think they’d be thankful for the opportunities this country has provided that allowed them to become so financially successful. Apparently they’d rather be on their knees than stand like a man on two feet.

11. Free Citizen says:

I win guess the race again. I’m getting good at this. I don’t watch a minute of Pro football either. I have plenty of time for reloading and shooting.

12. i wonder why she doesn’t object to the fact that the whitehouse is white.
    soon, they will be painting it black.

13. Alan says:

Players can protest all they want, on their own time. Wearing the ‘uniform’, during an official function, they’re representing the NFL. If the NFL accepts it, then the NFL promotes it. The NFL (an ESPN, etc.) seem clueless why people are turning them off. Bottom line, the NFL needs Trump a lot more than Trump needs the NFL.

14. rightwingterrorist says:

Ran across this in the interwebs. I think it’s fitting.

Do You Have…NEGRO FATIGUE?

Negro Fatigue, or NF, is one of the fastest-growing chronic fatigue syndromes. Month by month, the number of people who are experiencing the symptoms of NF is growing. It affects primarily white people and Asians, mostly between the ages of 25 and 55, although anyone can experience it. City-dwellers are more likely than rural inhabitants to display its symptoms, but NF can strike any white person of any age or locale at any time.

Are you among those suffering from NF? Know these warning signs:

1. Increased blood pressure when in the presence of Negroes, or when viewing images of Negroes on TV or in print.

2. Lack of concern with what Negroes want, deserve, think, or feel.

3. Diminished patience with behaviors typical of Negroes, e.g., talking loudly in public, crotch-grabbing, ruining theatrical movies etc.

4. Increased awareness of the number of Negroes in one’s immediate environment.

5. Hyper-alertness when encountering Negroes in public.

6. Lack of desire to view or listen to Negro music, video programming, motion pictures, or other entertainments.

7. Anomalous behavior (e.g., walking away in mid-sentence) when conversing with other white people who seem concerned with the welfare of Negroes.

8. Decreased resistance to using the “N-Word.”

9. Increased feeling of annoyance when encountering the term “N-word.”

10. Scrupulous avoidance of contact with Negroes at work, school, shops, etc.

11. Hatred or cold indifference toward professional and collegiate sports, especially basketball; increased interest in “white” sports such as hockey, swimming, etc.

12. Sudden lack of shame in “white” behaviors (e.g. earning a living, abiding by the law, monogamous marriage, wearing Dockers, etc.).