It’s cool, she’s not planning on keeping it anyways

This entry was posted in Drunks, Liberals, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to It’s cool, she’s not planning on keeping it anyways

1. Just how the hell did it get there?

2. FFS, that thing should be imprisoned and kept in a controlled environment until the bairn arrives, at which point it should immediately be fostered off. Then that thing should be sterilised so it can never have another innocent life to f&*$ up.

3. John Deaux says:

I think that’s a beer gut on a weird looking confused something

4. Booger says:

Maybe just a beer gut like my Aunt Vickie has

5. juju2434 says:

She’s been bitten by a trouser worm !!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Winston Smith says:

“It’s cool, she’s not planning on keeping it anyways”

I knew youd come around. ;)

7. Glider Rider says:

I can’t comment on this. I’ll be known as a fascist if I say something.

8. 1980XLS says:

Jesus. Seriously. who poked that?

9. Son Of The South says:

All the girls are prettier at closing time…

10. WoodBurner says:

Tranny with a beer belly. The wife beater gives him away.

11. NewVegasBadger says:

Absolutely no way in hell could I ever get that drunk to want to hump a thing like that. I’m sure we’ve had an occasion where our dog would have asked us, what the hell did you drag in. Everthing about her screams out; Hi, I am bat shit crazy.

12. Scott halloween says:

No her problem, she’s just a Surrogate for a nice lib tard couple who waited too long.

13. Yep… Woodburner got it. Pretty sure that is a tranny. I’m oddly relived that at least *no one else* will have to suffer for that thing’s “choices.” We have only Kenny to blame for posting it… and us for reading it.

14. Doonhamer says:

Couple of points.The
    One
    Mother drinking alcohol only affects baby during first few months of pregnancy.
    At the late stage that this infanticipating woman is in it might cause a delay in delivery.The
    Two
    Among the world’s population which national groups are notorious for their boozing, which consider alcohol to be Satan’s curse and which of these groups produce intelligent, good looking offspring.
    On the other hand maybe the first group would be even more intelligent and good looking if their mothers had stayed sober and grumpy.
    More research is needed.