Just hanging out, bro

This entry was posted in Cool Pics. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Just hanging out, bro

1. Padawan says:

That’s beautiful. I don’t have a big enough set of marbles to get that close to the edge though.

2. bogsidebunny says:

One of my fantasies: Take shoes off, sneak up on the “contemplating twit” and side-kick between the shoulder blades: WHAM ………….SCREAM………..SPLASH!

• crazyeighter says:

Which is precisely why I won’t hang my feet over the edge.

There’s just a whole lotta “nope” in that photo.

• Padawan says:

That’s hust one of the many reasons why I don’t have cahoonas big enough to sit on the edge like that.

3. Dave Seng says:

I believe that’s Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock) in Norway. Very cool place! It’s nearly 2000 feet straight down to the surface of the fjord below.

4. NewVegasBadger says:

There is a good reason why climbing rope and safety harness were invented. Very cool pic. Thanks for posting it.

5. idaho bob says:

Nooooooooooooooo!

Bob

6. somedude says:

whole bunch of the top of that cliff face is now at the bottom. never know when mother nature will choose to send a few more. by the concave and cracks i bet pretty soon. spot is popular with BASE and Wingsuit jumpers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD1Cnc8qYCM

7. Sedition says:

I hope he’s got a shit load of line on his reel if he has a pole in the water…

8. Stevie says:

Not sure if it’s a case of big cahoonas or little lobes…

9. czechsix says:

Well, that pinched the old ‘roid right off.

Thanks.

10. rick says:

I used to think I could do that. I mean, I’ve done some real hairy stuff. Then came my chance to stand at the very rim looking down into Horseshoe Bend on the Colorado River just below Lake Powell. I got within 3 feet of the rim on very stable rock. But I felt an upwelling of what I can only call a primal self-preservation. Try as I might I could not move one step closer to the rim. I think I would have shat turnips if I had actually made it to the very edge to look straight down 1,200 feet to the river.

11. jtoom@nope.com says: