Midget Paintball Hunt under fire – again

For the second year in a row, Oasis Bar ‘N’ Grill in Whaleyville, Maryland, has sparked controversy after advertising “Midget Paintball Manhunt” as part of its lineup Thursday for bike week.

The event is not officially associated with Delmarva Bike Week or OC BikeFest, both of which begin Sept. 14 in Salisbury and Ocean City, Maryland. It has drawn the ire of organizations such as the Little People of America’s District 3 Ches-Del-Bays chapter and its president, Lizzy MacDonald.

“The event itself is using the M-word, which I don’t approve of because it is a derogatory word,” MacDonald said. “It’s like using the N-word. You wouldn’t put the N-word on a flyer, that’s not appropriate.”

*****

They’ve been catching shit for 2 years running now – those little fuckers just don’t give up, do they?

This entry was posted in Midgets. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Midget Paintball Hunt under fire – again

1. Unclezip says:

Wait…you can’t use the M-word? Little people? Short shit? Knee-knocker? Oh, and little fuckers?

2. Daryl says:

Might be a short event this year with that storm and all.

3. Son Of the South says:

Unless of course you are a self serving capitalist midget who promotes herself as Bridget the Midget.

4. bikermailman says:

You know, the Left raises a total sheiße storm of you don’t call them by pretend pronouns. They raise he’ll if you object to teaching five year olds watersports. But this, assuming the little fellers are willing participants, noooo, we can’t have that!

5. Bryce says:

You said “little fuckers”. That’s demeaning to the little persons that are not getting fucked.

6. Perhaps not PC. My mother grew up on a small farm just outside Lafayette and I remember going to visit her family when I was 7 years old. Old enough to read the signature the edge of town that said “N____r don’t let sundown catch you in this town.” Story was a black house keeper and cook had gone insane and cooked up the family infant for dinner. Don’t know they alleged timeframe for the story or if it’s apocryphal or not, but my mother was born in 1923 and she was the youngest of ten children. I heard all the stories but I can still only imagine how difficult life must have been growing up during the depression in north central Tennessee. Anger, pride and resentment comes easy to people who go to bed hungry every night. It’s easy forget how these kinds of experiences shaped an entire generation. Not just in Tennessee, not just in the South but across the entire nation. But hey let’s worry about the hurt feelings of some little people, dare I say midgets.

7. Miles Long says:

8. Phil B says:

I have to admit, I think that the name calling is below the belt.

9. H says:

I spewed coffee all over my keyboard and monitor at this one. Funniest thing I’ve read in a couple of weeks.

10. Dapandico says:

A little butt hurt aren’t they.

11. James says:

What the hell is the obsession with the vertically challenged?

12. Sanders says:

Someone’s going to get shortchanged in this deal.

13. Fortunately, this is a small problem.