Stop. I’m scared.

There’s a 1:45 minute lead in explaining the video.

This entry was posted in Antifa, Videos, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Stop. I’m scared.

1. Glider Rider says:

I doxed myself and nothing can be found. I thank my dad for that. He was Top Secret. Nobody can find us.

2. Eric says:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

3. Ernie says:

I’m not sure if I was entertained, lost several IQ points, or both.

4. Eric in Florida says:

Thanks that was hilarious and I needed that after a day of yard cleanup for storm prep. I bet just my day of ranch cleaning was better training then those idiots could think of. It’s amazing how the world will keep you on your toes and in shape if you just work and live as a normal human and leave the basement and video games and grow the fuck up. That aside I hope this storm goes out to sea but I’m ready as I can be. And was months ago other than yard cleaning and putting shutters up.

5. nifter@aol.com says:

Heteronoramativemasuculanainative. Shut up pussy……………………….

• Miles Long says:

Thanks for typing that word. That’s where I stopped watching. I have better things to do. Think I’ll go pull my heteronoramativemasuculanainative pud.

6. Stop. I am peeing my pants laughing…”Space for people who may not be accepted in heteronormative, masculine, macho gym culture…”

I wonder what my daughter will say when I tell her that is what gyms are like (she lifts most days).

7. H says:

That’s not exactly the Chicago way, izzit?

8. CC says:

Well gee golly, it’s a good thing they don’t outnumber us……..

9. favill says:

This is disinformation…lulls the opposition into a state of over-confidence. These guys are the cannon fodder/meat shields. How many cops and ex-combat arms guys does .gov have on their side? Many of the posts on this website points out there are many cops and ex-combat arms types working for one of the alphabet gov departments who you just know would ALWAYS side with unconstitutional .gov.

10. ignore amos says:

Yeah, those guys aren’t the problem. They’ll never leave the basement. It’s the “Eric Clantons” hiding behind them, using them for shields.

11. arc says:

They need more meat… vegans.

Yeah… I could probably take three of em and I suck at fighting.

12. Curtis says:

Funny video. Just remember that a lot of these Antifa freaks are not afraid to mingle it up. So don’t let this fool you.

13. Reese Bobby says:

All four of them could be Richard Simmons little bitches

14. Bobo the Hobo says:

Ya know, I’m old and fat but I think I could take these pussies.

15. Hillbilly says:

That hat, it makes me feel threatened or something.

• Elmo says:

I was also triggered by that hat. I shall retreat to my ‘safe space’ (next to my gun safes).

16. friendofman says:

The “Fighting Fairies” Aren’t “6 inches supposed to be done while lying on your back?

17. Miles Long says:

I meant to add this above.

18. Sail Man says:

The one with the flowery hat, who can help me. Male or Female? Or both, I’m confused by this gender shit lately lol