Tammy has turned her lawn chairs over…..

Tammy told DailyMail.com: ‘I’m not scared, I’m not running. I survived Matthew last year and David [an Atlantic hurricane which struck in 1979]. We got a lot of wind and rain then and I was sitting on my porch. If I was really threatened and scared about bigger winds, I would have evacuated, I would have went somewhere.’
Tammy, who said she had been homeless in the past, said she dreamed of owning a trailer for her whole life. ‘A few years ago, I managed to buy this place and I am so grateful to have it,’ she said.
She said that her adult children had asked her to stay with them in Rincon, a town 30 minutes north, during the storm.
‘I’m not putting any burdens on them. I’ve got two cases of water. I’m on a fixed income but I get my Food Stamps on Monday, so I have to make it until then. As long as I have my cigarettes and coffee, I’ll be okay.’
Tammy had turned over her lawn chairs and secured her bike and trash can.
FROM HERE/VIDEO
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in White Trash, WiscoDave, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Tammy has turned her lawn chairs over…..

1. MMinLamesa says:

It ain’t the wind it’s what the wind is tossing your way Tammy

2. Rick Roe says:

Tammy could easily die.

3. bogsidebunny says:

Who is Tammy?

Is this her:

4. John Deaux says:

Tammy is one of those old style, I ani’t in your business so butt out of mine, people. I understand that and with all the hype going on about this storm for the last week she’s probably tired and decided to just say Fuck It I ani’t scared.
    Good decision or not it’s her call to make.

• lineman says:

Ahh but she is in my/your business cause she is picking my pocket and yours…Has enough money for cigarettes but has to be on Food Stamps…Also she will probably be ones wailing the loudest to come rescue her after the storm goes through…

5. Daryl says:

That trailer is all she has, ain’t got no car or couldn’t afford the gas anyway. If she lets her self get trucked out they most likely won’t let her back in the park again because of the damage. She’s gonna stay right there and keep a hold of what’s hers.

• pigpen51 says:

You know, it sounds like an easy decision, get the hell out. But to her mind, this is probably exactly what she is thinking. It took her all her life to get what little she has, and if she leaves, it is all gone. Sad, but in a lot of ways, who can blame her. I wish her the best of luck, but I don’t have high hopes for her trailer.