“The new Obama”

On August 24, the Guardian ran an unusually long profile of one Abdul El-Sayed, a 32-year-old Muslim doctor and son of Egyptian immigrants who is already campaigning heavily for governor of Michigan, even though the election won’t take place until November of next year. The headline on Drew Philp’s article dubbed El-Sayed “the new Obama.”
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in islam, Politics, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to “The new Obama”

1. lineman says:

You have to give them credit they know as do the LGBTQ crowd that you want politics to go in your favor you have to have the numbers to do that…It’s that fucking simple but the Liberty crowd still hasn’t grasp that…Sad That…

2. bogsidebunny says:

Michigan, where Dearborn has become the Mecca of America. The cancer seed is planted and it will grow!

3. Cederq says:

I am originally from Michigan and my stomach lurched reading this. It is so close this reckoning I can taste it, feel the sub level harmonic vibrations of tension inseminating all those around me. The Fury is building.

4. aufklarer says:

I live in Michigan and am getting inundated by “news” about this clown. He is like O’bumble in many respects: he has no experience doing anything of importance, he takes himself seriously, and he wants to destroy our value system.

5. Sail Man says:

I sure as hell won’t be voting for him. I don’t care who runs against him, I’ll write in Mickey Fucking Mouse.

6. crazyeighter says:

Charming…

Just. Fucking. Charming.

7. pigpen51 says:

Another MI voter here. Why can’t we seem to get a decent governor? We don’t even get good candidates anymore. Mickey Mouse is looking mighty good.

• Cederq says:

I was originally from the Grand Rapids area. I still have kin folk back there.

• pigpen51 says:

Originally from Hesperia, now in Muskegon. The whole area is turning worse by the day. Shootings are common now, in this area. Never used to be this way. Dark days coming, I am afraid.

8. Dave says:

TOO SOON!

The last & seemingly endless election from Hell is barely over. So now they are starting up with another one now!?! Please God spare us!

9. Don in Oregon says:

As goes Detroit, so goes the rest of the entire state, I guess.

10. FriscoKid says:

Dammit. There go my plans for opening a chain of barbecue joints in Michigan. I guess all those other fast food chains are gonna have to stop serving bacon, too.

11. Peter says:

“If you like your goat, you can keep your goat”

12. HD9 says:

Before a weed is full grown and spawning more weeds it should be plucked from the ground.

13. Mike says:

I live on the West side and have not heard this name.