This could get sporty

DETROIT (WXYZ) – Detroit’s own Kid Rock will open the all-new Little Caesars Arena on Tuesday, Sept. 12, but a group is planning a rally outside of the arena ahead of his concert.

The rally will take place from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. outside of the arena. The concert is scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m.

According to the Facebook event, the group plans to “rally against symbols of white supremacy and hate in our amazing city of Detroit.”

This entry was posted in Antifa. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to This could get sporty

1. larryw says:

Almost worth buying one of those $1 houses in Detroit so we can vote for the guy.

2. James says:

Like him or not,he has money/charity wise done much more for his hometown region then any of these protest groups,yep,this could be entertaining as hell!

3. Okie says:

I am so sick of hearing how everything and everyone is all about hate.
    It’s not hate, I just don’t give a fuck !!!
    I can barely give a fuck about my own problems.
    I don’t have the time or energy to expend on people who won’t do for themselves.
    Oh, and….. Kid Rock 2018 !!!!!

4. MMinLamesa says:

If there’s one city in the entire country that could use a little white “supremacy” I’d think Detroit would top that list.

5. John Deaux says:

As usual the race baiters come out when someone threatens their free ride on the backs of the missinformed.
    When the facts are looked at the worse those race baiters look.

6. Steve says:

I thought they had already done that…..that’s why that place is such a s*** hole!

Steve

7. warhorse says:

I love how whoever is running the protest can’t spell worth a damn. or is not being able to spell like a badge of honor? “spelin sheeit rite b anuthr opresshun! just the wite man keepin us downe!!”

8. Exile1981 says:

So Kid Rock is pissibg off soros. Good to know.

9. snuffy says:

Kid Rock fans aren’t your everyday average conservatives. Those antifa start shit with them, they might be in for an ugly surprise. Waiting for vids.

10. H says:

I was never a fan of his music. But I’m becoming a big fan of him.

11. Steady Steve says:

Essentially, if you are white, you are a “symbol of white supremacy”. What? You don’t want white people coming to Detroit because they might raise it above shithole status?

12. Sail Man says:

The FB page from this merry band of misfits appears to be down, gone, whatever. Bunch of whiny pricks probably with nothing better to do. Course the D is full of the non-working entitlement crowd,