To Serve…..

TORONTO – A Toronto-area police officer has pleaded guilty to assault after siccing his K-9 unit dog on a man who was lying down awaiting arrest.

York Region police Const. Michael Partridge has admitted to his role in the assault that occurred on March 30, 2016 that left a man with minor injuries.

A Toronto court heard today that a surveillance video captured the incident that shows Partridge kicking and punching the suspect while the dog bit and clamped down on the man’s arm.

This entry was posted in To Serve.... Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to To Serve…..

1. LFMayor says:

Star light, star bright. Show us some asses on fire tonight.

2. Bibliotheca Servare says:

Holy carp! Mark the calendar! He (evidently) wasn’t covered by “Qualified Immunity”! Is gravity still online? Has hell frozen over?

Here’s a link, for the folks who don’t know what qualified immunity is (I still don’t know how to embed a link in text…I’m a failed millennial, lol): https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2017/01/12/the-case-against-qualified-immunity/

3. Winston Smith says:

Well, jump me if you will, but I LOVE it when the puppy gets to bite for whatever reason!!!!

4. fishdawg says:

FUCK THE PIGS!!! OUT OF CONTROL MOON BAT CRAZY W/POWER AND ‘ROID RAGED ASSHATS. One day I’ll let you know how I really, really feel about them. Also my Dad was a cop back in the day when they were peace officers, not LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS filling govt. coffers.

5. Jack Crabb says:

NWA had it right years ago…

6. Dan says:

The ONLY reason this badgemonkey is being punished is because of video. Without it he would have gotten away with his crime. And for every instance like this a thousand exist where justice IS NOT DONE