Too late – we already took it up the ass

A new study examining the differences between “butt-fisting” injuries and those who engage in bestiality was written by a recipient of former President Barack Obama’s Gold Service Award.

Animals may have the ability to consent, according to the researcher Damian Jacob M. Sendler, who recently released the study on “traumatic rectal injuries.”

“Damian is a sexologist, research scientist, and physician-in-training,” according to Sendler’s website. He received Obama’s service award for charitable work for elderly patients at New York Presbyterian Hospital.

This entry was posted in Liberals, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Too late – we already took it up the ass

1. Spiro says:

What the fuck, animals consent. Anyone who has sex with an animal should be shot. Fuck I hate cruelty to animals. Lowlife scum.

• Bacon says:

Holy shit! I agree with Spiro about something!
      World must have ended while I wasn’t looking…

2. crazyeighter says:

I don’t know what it is, but the combination of all that just creeps me right the fuck out.

3. Sarthurk says:

Gee, thanks for that, Kenny! Made my day! sarc

4. yeahOk!luis says:

Hell, times I have a hard time to get my little taco girl to ”consent “” …..

5. arc says:

Tbh, if an animal doesn’t like what you are doing, its very likely to either kick you in the face or bite a chunk out of your arm. Secular societies will justify just about anything. But hey, its not limited to them. The vikings supposedly used sheep and other animals, no one cared. The middle east, likewise. Some the first condoms were from animal intestine, which kind of makes it a three way with a dash of necrophilia.

I think it boils down to essentially your religion, and how that directs your moral and ethical compass. Mine says plowing animals up the dark side is not a nice thing to do.

I could argue this both ways. On one hand its leading to ever greater depravity, destruction of nuclear families, sexualization of animals, even more creepers on the public street, etc. On the other hand, in a free society, condemned activity isn’t always illegal activity, ex, hate speech. Condemn undesirable conduct civilly. Judge cruelty and abuse allegations by the temperament and health of the animal.

What ticks me the most though, is that money was spent on a study of this ridiculous nature. No shit, having a fist, large object, sharp object, etc, shoved up where the sun doesn’t shine, may lead to injury. [sarc] Captain obvious here, that region of the body is a one way street and unless you are my personal highly paid, highly trained, tactful medical professional, keep your hands and all other appendages away from there if you like them attached to your body. [/sarc]

TL:DR version of my comment.

Time to hit the gym, thicccc doesn’t build its self.

6. Mike_C says:

Gawwwdammit! I HATE people who call themselves “doctor-in-training” or “student doctor” when they are a fucking medical STUDENT. There is nothing wrong with being a student. But there is something very wrong with using weasel terminology to imply you’re something you’re not.

Now admittedly his website-CV has not been updated since 2013 (which is sort of suspicious seeing as it’s HIS jeezly website), but apparently he’s in some Polish medical school. Seeing as academic medicine is all about pedigree (Harvard, Hopkins, Duke, UCSF, genuflect, genuflect, genuflect!) it’s also highly suspicious that he’s in some offshore medical school rather than a top-ranked American medical school. (And this ain’t jealousy talking, btw, got *my* creds from the big names. […] But that and $4.99 will get you an overpriced cup of burnt liquid shite from Starbucks.)

And you want rectal foreign body stories, I got rectal foreign body stories (from other people admittedly; I’m neither a surgeon nor an ER doc). But you know something, normal medical people just fix the results of stupidity and try and get the patched-up weirdos to go forth and do no more (shyeah, that’ll work). We don’t fucking fetishize it in print.