“Uh oh, I didn’t rehearse for this”

Nancy Pelosi wanted to talk about a bailout for Puerto Rico today, but a reporter wanted her opinion on “gun legislation” moving through Congress instead.

The House Minority Leader couldn’t hide her disdain for — or fear of — the question.

While addressing reporters today, Pelosi muttered “oh God” into a hot mic while a reporter was asking about the bill.
MORE/VIDEO

This entry was posted in Liberals, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to “Uh oh, I didn’t rehearse for this”

1. Bud says:

i would have thought Nanny Poo Poo would have been fitted for an earpiece like sHitlary, for situations exactly like this.

2. crazyeighter says:

Guess which reporter just made Nancy’s “Persona non Grata” list.

3. Sedition says:

Deer, meet headlights.

4. John Matus says:

Poor Nancy. There’s only so much room on the chip in her head.

5. Gator says:

Don’t tell me they are actually going to fulfill one of their promises and remove suppressors from the NFA?!?! A buddy of mine talked to a Gemtech rep, who told him they think it would take 2 years for them to catch up with demand. I doubt any of the other big guys will be any different. They aren’t going to ramp up production until after this bill becomes law. So, even if they do get off their asses and pass this thing, don’t be expecting to run up to your local store and buy the suppressor you’ve been wanting but unwilling to wait 6 months for. You will probably still have to wait that 6 months while its on back order. But, this should lower prices drastically once they get caught up. There’s no reason they should cost anywhere near as much as they do.

I wonder how many folks are taking into consideration the cost of the permanent modifications they’ll have to do to their firearms so they’ll accept that suppressor?

• Gator says:

Not my AR, but for a pistol- a good threaded barrel, 130-150 depending on the brand of barrel and type. Plus, if I want to hit anything beyond ranges I can point-shoot, I’d have to buy the suppressor height sights, or on my G34 MOS, a micro red dot, another 2-300$. But I bought that pistol to use for USPSA production, which obviously doesn’t allow red dots. So, I’d either have to take it off every couple weeks for USPSA/Steel Challenge matches and then re-zero it after putting it back on, or leave it on and put the factory barrel back in and shoot carry optics. But, I like shooting production because its similar to what I carry every day, and would rather spend my practice/competition time using irons. So, in addition to 400$ for the suppressor, im in another 250-500$ depending on what I choose to do with one of the pistols.

6. idaho bob says:

Deranged bitch needs to be locked up.

Bob