Want need gotta have

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Want need gotta have

1. Okie says:

For the man who doesn’t get in a hurry and hates tailgaters who do….

GET OFF MY FUCKING ASS !!!
    BOOM !!!

2. Scurvy says:

Remember, wire your brake light to a red LED on top………

3. Jack says:

Unfortunately, it can get you a very expensive ticket in Colorado. Idiot legislature made it illegal. Probably other states too would be my guess.

Illegal in Florida, Colorado, Connecticut, New Hampshire as well as other assorted liberal states, I’m sure.

• warhorse says:

easy now..we’re working on it in NH. you can have everything else but for some dumbass reason claymore replicas are specifically named. apparently I can have any other simulated mine, bit not that one.

• Cpl/Major Mike says:

Interesting, I have seen them for sale and on trucks out here in SoCal. I guess nobody is offended if they don’t know what it is, but I can’t understand why they would be illegal, what next, Bull Balls?

• Mike_C says:

Heh. Mass, Maryland and New Jersey are surprisingly NOT listed as “banned” states, but that may only be because so few of the people in those legislatures would even recognize what that is!

And yeah, I want one.

4. sk6actual says:

Actually it needs to be mounted on the dozer blade … jus’ sayin’

Who wants all those bump lumps in the roadway?

5. fishdawg says:

We dirt people in Virginia be a gettin’ ready for them antifags we heered ’bout. Ol’ Hoo Doo Morris mounted 2 front and back on his 350 Powerstroke…

6. Al_in_Ottawa says:

Need to add the wiring and route it to the trailer connector.

7. Padawan says:

Very illegal in New Hampshire, whose state motto is “Live free or die.”

8. arc says:

Hoax device anyone? :P

9. MadMike says:

Just ordered me one. Gonna love the grinds from those that know. Must lock though….:)

10. Lance o Lot says:

I’ve had one for my old truck for quite some time now. But my new Taco has a factory receiver that is too wide for the dog-bone lock, so I’m not putting it on ’till I find a longer lock. So far I’ve not gotten hassled in Va.