Yeah….. no

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Yeah….. no

1. SAM says:

Shooting indoors with no ear or eye protection.

• Cinder block walls that would not stop a mil-spec round and at glass (that can be seen to be cracking and spitting back glass shards). I wonder whose secretary is seated behind that wall?

And with a dreaded ‘Assault Weapon’. Horrors!

2. Granny says:

Surprisingly life like crash test dummy. I agree with Sam.
    And the point is…..?

3. singlestack says:

There’s a whole lotta stoopid in that video.

4. Phil B says:

And this weeks winner of the Darwin awards goes to …

5. Bud says:

“We stand… uh… sit behind our product!”

6. hyperzombie says:

Ha ha, he flinched.

7. Sanders says:

I have a window out of a Brinks armored truck sitting in the back of my pickup. I’ll see what the 7mm Rem Mag does to it next time I go out shooting, and what Brenneke slugs will do out of the 12 gauge.

8. Robert says:

The guy sitting behind the glass is the head honcho of the company that makes the glass. Saw it on some semi-educational tv show.

9. Waepnedmann says:

Gives me flashbacks of the armored car robbery on the long uphill grade on Highway 20 by Lake Mendocino back in ’84.

10. Antibubba says:

Who’ll take a bet that those aren’t standard rounds?

11. al says:

Its this kind of stupid that gives gun owners a bad image. He may have a good product but that is a poor way to prove it. Smart guy stupid stunt!

12. SAM says:

Odd open it in a different window so it takes up the full screen and you will see it just looks odd. No muzzle flash, and no ejected cartridge can be seen. You can see its on wheels which do not lock but never moves at all, it does not look that heavy. In that room ricochet would be a danger.

13. Robert says:

Betcha there better not be multiple hits in the same spot. Had a Vietnam-era Cobra gunship pilot tell me that the fiberglas-coated plywood which was his seat’s side armor was good for one hit in any one spot. He had two rounds in the same spot- with a busted arm as proof.