And now you know…..

Feel free to share with all your friends.

-Woody

This entry was posted in Guns, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to And now you know…..

1. California Southpaw says:

I checked out the YouTube comments and they are great! Nice to see folks lightening up and regaining their sense of humor.

2. DW says:

That “pull majiger” think alway messed me up. I’m up to speed now. Look I’m ready to “rain down fire”. Going to test it tomorrow.

3. Bill says:

I did exactly as he said, but when I called up the local FBI Office to register it, they told me that the correct agency was ATFE.

But seriously folks, even if i took out the bolt carrier, New York State would still consider it an illegal assault weapon.

4. markinfolsom says:

Let’s hope CNN picks this up and runs with it . . .

5. Mike says:

How does he do that with a straight face? Showed it to wife and was told I better not do that to any of mine under penalty of death. No sense of humor I guess.

6. funny! luis says:

Mil spec butter knife,?? I’m looking for a ghost gun butter knife……

7. gamegetterII says:

That was hilarious- no way I could’ve done the video without cracking up laughing.
    Yet someone is gonna believe him and actually believe they made their shit full auto

8. Towser says:

First of all, Bill, as a former long-time resident of NYS, I can assure you that the video itself is likely considered an assault weapon at this point. I am waiting for the day for the words “assault” and “weapon” are added to the list of banned devices.

Second, I was appalled at this video! How DARE he do this? All that great information and he never reveals where to get a mil spec butter knife! I’ve got piles of butter knives (Shhhh! Don’t tell Andy Cuomo – he’ll hunt me down!) but NOT ONE is mil spec. Can anyone help me. Besides that and the gunnthingys, I am set and ready to go full automatic! (P.S. Do the billuts point up or down in the clippy thingy? I forgot now.)

9. Frank says:

All of my mil-spec butter knives were lost in a boating accident…

10. JonT says:

I’m in the UK. I am not allowed to own a mil-spec butter knife.
    JonT

11. =T. Wrangler= says:

Thanks for posting this money-saving tutorial.

One question: I don’t own a MilSpec butter knife (yet). Can I just use my spork instead?

• =T. Wrangler= says:

The knife in my Bundeswehr utensil set might work- technically it is Mil spec.
      (I don’t want any slipups when I call in to register…)

I assume the required butter knives will soon be outlawed. Hopefully, any previously knives would be grandfathered.
      I wouldn’t count on it.

12. loaded4bear says:

OK, that was good. Is this the same guy who showed all the millennials how to drill an ear phone jack into their new iPhones?

13. pdwalker says:

That was well delivered. I think I almost believed him.