Guess the race

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — It’s the heart of Baltimore’s tourism industry, but the Inner Harbor turned into a nightmare for a visiting family of 10 earlier this month.

Out of nowhere, they were swarmed and beaten by a large number of teenagers.

While the family that was attacked does not want to be identified, they do want their story to be heard. They told their story to WJZ off-camera.
“They swarmed us,” said Stacey. “They hit my husband in the head. They knocked him out… and then it was just complete bedlam.”

This entry was posted in News, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Guess the race

1. SgtBob says:

The po-leece flak said: “The disrespect from some of these juveniles is just absolutely unbelievable and stunning.” He must be new to the Baltimore cop department.

2. bogsidebunny says:

It’s only going to get worse. Thanks #44!

3. Reese Bobby says:

I find it hard to have much sympathy for people that bebop into these third world hellholes like Baltimore. If you don’t want to be attacked by chimps, stay out of the jungle. Or carry a good safari rifle.

4. nonncom says:

Never, and I mean never, go to one of these democrat run hell holes without carrying at least one weapon….

5. Skipperdaddy says:

” Gee honey, I cant wait to visit Baltimore” , said no one. Ever. WTF next year lets just go to Somolia

6. Bud says:

with apologies to all, i don’t know how to link, there’s a post, “Mob of 150 Black Thugs Riot and BEAT THE HELL Out of White People”, more than 3/4 of the way down at http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showthread.php?503325-How-Savage-Are-Blacks-In-America-amp-Why-Is-Everyone-Afraid-To-Discuss-It/page 25

7. Truth Corps says:

1. Who the fuck in their right mind “visits” Baltimore?
    2. When a Black is around (or more than one, hence a GROUP) your Spidey sense should be tingling.
    3. Call me a racist, I don’t care. One thing you’ll never call me is a victim (of Black violence) that could have been avoided by not being anywhere near them in the first place.

• MMinLamesa says:

About 10 years ago, visiting my daughter in nearby Columbia, we took a trip to the Inner Harbor. Very nice. Street music, decent restaurants, tourista sights, that kind of stuff.

We went for a little stroll after lunch and within a few minutes I was patting my side for my weapon which of course I wasn’t carrying. Very scary shit. We skidaddled unharmed.

I’m not the least surprised the inmates have moved the perimeter to include the Inner Harbor now.

8. Max says:

This is a serious question. I’m not looking for racist rant – Do you think our forefathers knew how messed up this type of “human” would behave, once they got special privilege .. There is something wrong in the wiring and I really think its deep ingrained genetics ? It’s as if, now they are free to show their true colors .

• crazyeighter says:

I can’t speak for the Founding Fathers, but I”m pretty sure LBJ didn’t, or didn’t care.

• ed357 says:

LBJ knew he’d never have to deal with “them”…,,

kinda like today’s privileged think they’ll never have to deal with “them”.

• MMinLamesa says:

They’re showing them now, aren’t they? Push will come to shove soon enough.

• Steady Steve says:

That’s why the Founders only counted them as 3/5 of a person. If they could see how it is today they would have lowered it to 1/5.

• itor says:

For the answer, read “negroes in negroland” available @ archive.org – for now.
      Written pre war of northern aggression BY AN ABOLITIONIST!
      Stereotypes exist & persist for a reason…

9. Bud says:

Steady Steve & Max, I’d like to think that if the founders could have foreseen what’s happening today, they would have put them back on ships & taken them back to the ‘Motherland”..