Harvey who?

I just got an email wondering why I’ve been completely ignoring this whole Harvey Weinstein scandal that’s been rocking Hollywood.

Um, maybe because I really don’t give a fuck about Harvey Weinstein, who I had never even heard of until this shit broke, nor I do care one whit about anybody in Hollywood. Hell, I can go to The Daily Mail for news and come across articles about one movie star or another and I have no idea who the fuck they’re talking about. I can honestly say I wouldn’t recognize 99% of them if they walked past me on a sidewalk.

I don’t watch TV, don’t even have a TV service and haven’t had for years, and I can count the number of times I’ve been to the movies in the last 20 years on the fingers of one hand.
Why should I give a fuck about what goes on in Hollywood?

This entry was posted in Liberals. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Harvey who?

1. jimmybubba says:

The “Casting Couch” has been a Hollywood mainstay since the 1960s.

These whores are only dog piling onto Harvey because it’s SAFE to do so, and they can score some virtue signaling points.

No mention of child-rape yet…

2. guy says:

“Why should I give a fuck about what goes on in Hollywood?”

For the same reason you’d pay attention to the guy dumping poison in your well.

I don’t like the over-the-top breathless screeching much myself, but if it means lefty assholes get pushed back an inch, I’ll take it.

I depend on my well for life sustaining liquid. I don’t depend on Hollywood for anything.

• guy says:

Marxists, communists, socialists, etc. have driven a stake deep into this country’s heart. Hollywood is a hammer.

We’ve ignored it for too long.

• Jimmy the Saint says:

You may not, but millions of people do (maybe not depend, but they definitely value it). Having common points of reference makes communication easier.

• D S Craft says:

Yeah, but Hollywood is and has been poisoning the culture that surrounds us. Our education system plants bullshit ideas and propaganda into the heads of our children and Hollywood drives those ideas home and reinforces them through entertainment. People learn really well when they’re having fun. You may notice that it has been a very effective formula for the progs for ages. Very effective.

3. pigpen51 says:

My wife and I used to go to movies on occasion. We have a second run theater, which used to show movies that had been out for a little bit, that only charged like 2 bucks to get in. There was another that charged I think about 5 or 6 bucks, but with newer movies, and sometimes movies that the big cinema did not choose to bring to town. We don’t go anymore simply because the crap that Hollywood puts out now is not worth even the little bit that the places used to charge, and the first run cinema, for two tickets and just one popcorn and a coke is about 25$. Hell, for that much money, I would at least expect that the movie would not be a copy of something that has been done twice already. 25$ is enough to buy 500 rounds of .22 ammo now, and at least I would have something worthwhile for my money. I do enjoy the show now about how disgusted that the left elite are over this Weinstein thing are. I have heard it mentioned that it is some of the best acting to come out of Hollywood in years.

4. rayvet says:

I understand and appreciate your sentiments Kenny. But here’s a good reason to follow this. It’s proof positive of the hypocrisy that is the left. It is yet another example of how dims/libs/socialists abide by the mantra “Do as I say, not as I do” (globull warming, accusations of racism etc. etc). By knowing what’s going on with the Hollyweird elites, you actual can understand, and use as ammunition the idiocrisy that is the left. All these lefty actresses now coming out saying this guy took advantage of them, well their the same idiots that said that Trump “grabbing Pussy” made him a bad person and people that didn’t report him were just as guilty. And now, here they are, admitting they’ve been groped, black mailed, black balled, blue balled and any other adjective that describes the hypocrisy of the bunch. And remember, no one has come forward saying Trump “grabbed them by the pussy”.

5. ChuckN says:

In short it turns out that all the jokes about the director’s casting couch are true. The fun
    part is watching all of the liberal hollywood hypocrites scramble in damage control mode.
    This is especially amusing since many (most?) knew to some degree what was going on
    and lied, all the while berating the ‘unwashed masses’.

6. Jared says:

Yup, I didn’t know who this guy was, but he’s been all up in the news lately. He’s just another liberal pervert who is the exact type of man that liberals accuse me of being. Meanwhile, they’ll make all sorts of excuses for him, bill clinton, and any other liberal in good standing.

• I actually saw Hitlery on British TV and she said oh it was awful, just terrible and disgusting, what Weinstein did to all those brave, brave women. And obviously, such behaviour is completely unacceptable.

But she’s keeping Weinstein’s donations, and she’s still married to Bill.

This whole affair has served one useful purpose – yet again shown the amoral sickness of the Clintons – both of them.

Btw it was reported in the British press that she was out having “dinner” with Huma Abedin and had some kind of mysterious “fall” and injured herself, so no more TV appearances after that car crash of an interview.

Why isn’t the American press reporting that Hitlery is out having long, leisurely meals of an evening with Weiner’s spouse btw? Maybe slipping her a thumb drive or two, eh?

7. wildriver says:

Thank you WC for not bringing it up until now, and only a a request, it was refreshing to open a page and not be bombarded by hollywood’s slime.

wr

8. fred says:

Excellent response, Ken. Hollywood is a whorehouse, nothing more, ergo, only those visiting a whorehouse should give a shit. I haven’t owned a TV for over 10 years & believe I’m not missing a goddamn thing. Prostitute village, California has been going downhill for decades. Cable TV has been relegated to re-running 20 to 30 year old cinema for lack of new ideas or talent. Fuck Hollywood.
    fred

9. James says:

Why should you give a fuck?They are a large part of the progressive agenda,anything that helps sink em/bring their insanity/hypocrisy to light is a very good thing and is why one should give a fuck.

Uh-huh. If you think this is something new you’re out of your mind. Where do you think the term casting couch came from?
      Trust me, EVERYBODY already knew this shit’s been going on for decades, so no, it’s not worth wasting my time on.
      That is why I do not give a fuck.

10. TEXASLEGAL says:

I just hope this leads to all kinds of political people getting exposed also…. Pizzagate??

11. CC says:

So is he contemplating a name change to Wangstain?