Her Claim To Fame: “I was teabagged by Peyton Manning”

The new wave of sexual assault and harassment allegations has inspired Peyton Manning’s accuser to again speak out.

Jamie Naughright, who was an athletic trainer at the University of Tennessee while Manning was the star quarterback, spoke to CBS’ “Inside Edition” about the 1996 incident in which she alleges Manning exposed himself to her, then placed his genitals on her face.

*****

Man, I think I’d be keeping something like that to myself.

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Her Claim To Fame: “I was teabagged by Peyton Manning”

1. bogsidebunny says:

“Tea-bagging”.

Is that a 2 or 3 point score according to NFL rules?

2. Winston Smith says:

Wow, that’s an expose right up there with “College student smokes pot” or “Underage frat pledge student seen drinking beer”.

If its a problem for, have the backbone to act on it when it occurs.

3. Blackdog says:

I should sue myself for all the abuse I endured when I was a kid.
    Never did try and self T- Bag though.

4. JPD says:

So, I followed the link. Final analysis. With the feeding frenzy after Weinstein, everyone is looking for a payday. Her previous attempts did not make her rich. Now, time to win the lottery.

5. AbbyS says:

Mzzzzzzz Naughright is definitely NOT right!! What a bitch! I do believe, in most cases, once the plaintiff or complainant agrees to settle, they can NOT come back again with another suit. If her testimony has changed, she should be charged with filing a false claim initially, or for perjury.

6. Chris says:

She’s going public after Manning violated terms of a non-disclosure agreement which was part of a Title 9 sexual harrassment suit she filed after Manning’s behaviour and attempts to get a team mate to take the fall. He’s a piece of work, that one.

7. The Rat Fink says:

Wuz he bragging that he bagged a girlfriend?

8. California Southpaw says:

We should all be so lucky…I keed. I keed!

9. GI-had Joe says:

I would bet dimes to donuts that douche ad QB would teabag a WWE wrestler before this skank. Get real.

10. crazyeighter says:

According to the CBS report, Naughright was inspired to come forward by the women who have spoken out against Harvey Weinstein.

Jamie smells money again. Both of my sons were involved in Track and Cross-Country at UT at that time. A third teammate witnessed the mooning incident, and their stories are different from hers.

11. J says:

There’s Stank in that story, and it ain’t just Mannings Ass.
    I smell a Attempt at Cha-Chinging in on the Weistien Wagon.

12. Lylelovett666 says:

Being Halloween,if you want a real scare take a look at this lady. I’m guessing Peyton’s bare ass is better looking.

13. ofaycat says:

Maybe he was just kissing her with his ass-face.

14. Somehow I don’t believe little miss snowflake.