How convenient

A woman who died days after surviving the ill-fated October 1 country music festival in Las Vegas wanted to organize a survivor’s group in order to flesh out the strange event, Facebook conversations reveal.
Kymberley Suchomel, 28, died suddenly on October 9 at her Apple Valley, California, residence five days after posting her version of events to Facebook.

*****

I normally don’t link to Infowars but as it was pointed out to me the other day, he’s been right lately a lot more than he’s been wrong. Not only that but the MSM damned sure wouldn’t publish this no matter if it was 100% correct.

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to How convenient

1. John Deaux says:

I saw that earlier, when I clicked the link it took me to InfoWars. I’m not a big Alex Jones fan so I stopped there, maybe I should go ahead and read it

2. Father Confessor says:

Yeah. I thought they were completely nuts, until they were more right than many ‘mainstream’ sites. Now I take them with a grain of salt , instead of the whole salt shaker.

3. xtron says:

some questions about vegas that should be asked. there has been more than enough time to aquire, assess and compile the answers, so “we don’t know” is not an option.

1. how many of the deaths were from gun shots…how many from other causes?
    2. how many of the injuries were from gun shots….how many from other causes?
    3. how many bullets were recovered and were ballisticly identifyable?
    4. how many of those bullets were posativily linked to a gun found in the gunmans room?
    5 have the fingerprints on the guns been identified, and are the gunmans the only ones?

4. NewVegasBadger says:

Moscow rule: Once is an accident. Twice is a coincidence. Three times is enemy action.
    While we may know the full truth about what really happened in Las Vegas, I am 100% certain of this: The office line of a lone gun man is pure fiction. It was a false flag operation. There were multiple shooters involved.

5. Exile1981 says:

Epilepsy ysually doesn’t kill unless the seizure lasts over 10 minutes. This stinks.

6. Trib says: