“I said a QUICK haircut…..”

Well, it’s certainly one way to tell a business you aren’t satisfied with your service.

A Cleveland mother was sentenced to six months in jail for pulling a gun on employees at the Allstate Barber College after complaining that her 7-year-old’s haircut was taking too long, the Associated Press reported.

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to “I said a QUICK haircut…..”

1. Mals says:

SIX months?

2. BadFrog says:

Is this another ‘Guess the color’ quiz?

3. gamegetterII says:

She wears sweat pants and sweatshirt to court- tries telling judge video makes it look worse than it was.
    This is normal behavior to those from the hood in Cleveland.
    She got 6 months and a felony conviction for stupidity.

4. SAM says:

Six months may be six year or six rounds to the head. If the one of the people she tried to kill (you point a gun on me, I’m going to take it your trying to kill me) had pulled a gun of her in Cleveland they would have got more than six months. How can aggravated menacing and child endangering both be a misdemeanor?

5. Bud says:

yup, that’s what i thought, “Guess da race!”

6. POd American says:

Originally thought this was an outtake from Planet of the Apes or a CNN promotional video of Mooshell Obamie part Deux. This is why I always carry….by all rights, this animal should be sporting a couple of new cranial vent holes courtesy of Underwood extreme penetrator ammo. Probably the only round that could penetrate and not richochet off that solid bone cranium.

7. FriscoKid says:

Surprised she didn’t ND while digging through all that shit in her purse.