Misled? Don’t you mean lied?

EXCLUSIVE: FBI misled the public about Stephen Paddock’s Check-in Date and car license plate number(PHOTOS)

Investigative Journalist @LauraLoomer obtained exclusive photos of Paddock’s car, license plate and computer check-in.

Pics reveal #StephenPaddock had 6 valet entries. The 1st entry is logged on Sep 25, confirming my reporting that @FBI gave public wrong date.

Law enforcement and @FBI misled the public about #Paddock’s check in date and also provided public & media w/ wrong license plate number.
Seen HERE
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in Fuck the feds. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Misled? Don’t you mean lied?

1. NewVegasBadger says:

What? The FBI lied to the public? No shit Sherlock. More reason to believe that Paddock was NOT a lone gunman, but rather the set up to take the blame for the atrocity in Las Vegas. The Bump fire stock is the false item. What I heard was full auto weapons being fired. I know what a weapon on rock and roll sounds like. BTW, where is the spent brass? If Paddock fired as many rounds as he did, then where are the empty brass?

2. Winston Smith says:

O the humanity/

Its an ongoing investigation people. Get a Clue. Want something fucked up because somefuckwad reporter stomped all over evidence/clues?

Then why release any date to begin with? I can handle “You’re just gonna have to wait” a lot better than any lie.

• JeremyR says:

He rented the second room on the 28th from what I understand. Lots of things to sort out, and lots of BS being put out as truth.
        The BIG thing I want to know is when he reserved the room, and when he reserved the one next to it?
        That might prove the stuff about the concert in Chiraq and the “attempt in New York are false, and had no connection. For my money, both Chicago and New York would have offered insurmountable obstacles such as distance to travel with weapons, difficulty in getting them into a hotel room etc.
        In order to do such a thing in New York while operating out of Nevada, he would have had to drive, not fly to those destinations.

• John Deaux says:

I guess my lack of a clue is the assumption that we the public are stupid and will blindly believe the obvious bullshit they tell us. It’s a crime scene so it would be understandable for a We are looking into all evidence we have available to us at this time, We will be issuing a press release as soon as we have concrete evidence….
      Not make up shit and pass it as fact.
      We now have spineless pandering politicians wasting time blabbering about a bumpstop device and other useless shit.
      It’s a fucking gun grab and we all know it so be a fucking man and just fucking say so
      Bitches

3. I’m tiring to stay clear of this debate, and I’m certainly no expert of firearms… but, the shooting recorded at the event sounds:
    1. More powerful than 5.56×45 or 7.62×39. But I could be super-wrong on this one.
    2. The exact rhythm and length of time the gunfire lasted doesn’t seem to me to be any 30 round mag. Belt-fed maybe?
    This whole mess of shit has been nothing but peeling back one lie after another by our federal boys in blue. I am seeing things move “fast and furiously” here. Pigs.

4. Exile1981 says:

They lied, wow thats a first – sarc

Of course I may be feeling grumpy given that I got roped into taking the teen daughters clothing shopping today – 7 stores and neither has found anything they liked.

5. Max says:

Did the smoke alarm / sprinkler go off in his room?

• JeremyR says:

Early report said the fire alarm is what alerted the hotel to his location. If he had covered it in duct tape, he might have managed to escape. He fired for ten minutes. Looking at video from the scene, I wonder if the people in the hotel knew what was happening? They my very well have though it was a fire or a prank and sent the security guard to check before calling 911.
      My guess is he planned on getting out, but the skirmish in the hall was his undoing. Had he made it to a stair well, he could have gotten to his car, detonated the tannerite in it, and used that as cover while he made his get away.

6. Granny says:

Not only that but did you get a close look at the carpet? I would have shot the decorator.
    Mushroom time kids.