More details on the Vegas shooting

The gunman who attacked a country music concert in Las Vegas shot a security guard in the hotel before beginning his assault on the concertgoers, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said Monday, a significant change to the timeline of the massacre that officials had previously given to the public.

Officials had previously said that gunman Stephen Paddock, 64, of Mesquite, Nev., shot Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos after Paddock had started shooting at the Route 91 Harvest country music festival from his 32nd-floor hotel suite on Oct. 1.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to More details on the Vegas shooting

1. Miguel says:

And this is how Tin Foil hats get made

2. markinfolsom says:

Well, ain’t this a fine kettle of fish. And it Stinks. The guard didn’t have a 2-way? a cell phone? It took the police 17 minutes after the revised guard shooting time to respond? Gee, what other “facts” are gong to change tomorrow?

3. Terry says:

Sgt. Schultz will give the next police briefing.

4. czechsix says:

LOL, the usual clusterfuck. “Facts”. Yeah, bullshit. Carlin was right, even though he was a lib. “I have certain rules I live by. I don’t believe anything the government tells me. Nothing. Zero.”

• rayvet says:

You’re right. Carlin was an uber lib. Therefore anything he says was bullshit and for entertainment purposes only. Anything.

• crazyeighter says:

It’s a real shame that Carlin, Hicks, and Kinnison weren’t alive during the Obama administration. They would have produced some epic work.

5. Jeffery in Alabama says:

I saw a YouTube video right after this first happened where an Australian guy next door to Paddock called (I can’t remember if it was the front desk or 911) and said he just watched the POLICE shoot a SECURITY GUARD in the hallway. I just looked and it has been removed. There is another video with an Aussie claiming to have been next to Paddock, but a different narrative. The rabbit hole grows deeper.

6. DW says:

When they posted the pics of the room. The first pic i saw was from the hallway through the door they breached. It had a pretty “assault rifle on a bipod” I’m sure many saw it. The door had no bullet holes through it. Only 1 door was not shown. The door they breached I guess. But the other door (common to have 2 doors when you have a suite) was intact and looked pretty much fine. I guess he only fired 200 rnds through the door they breached. Hmm. With a bump stock.

• Chris Mallory says:

Yeah, I was wondering how they knew he fired “200” rounds through a door they had breached with explosives. They dug 200 rounds out of the sheetrock in the hallway?

7. H says:

“I need someone to help me get my story straight”

All those lies, I hope I can remember
    All those lies, I’m a bad pretender
    All those lies, comin’ back to haunt me
    All those lies, I get the feeling like they want me

8. RocketmanKarl says:

“Hey Bob, I’ll bet you $50 that we can completely change the timeline, make it even less plausible, and most people won’t even notice, much less care.”

“I’m not taking that bet, Dave, the news cycle is already a week old, and they’ve moved on to Weinstein. Besides, we already got away with worse than that on 911, Waco, Newtown, and the rest, so this one’s a slam dunk.”

9. donnie says:

Let us not lose sight of what occurences like this tell us. We all, at times, say goodbye to Loved Ones lightly. Hold on to that a little tighter friends. Kenny I hope this link goes through.or you can make it work.

10. Max says:

… Truth stream media – Cui Bono

’nuff said

11. susan says:

And then there’s this…..

12. NewVegasBadger says:

When an event such as this happens, I do expect that In the heat of the moment people will get their facts wrong and or get misquoted. But I have also learned too, that the official story is NEVER the real story. Those who have an agenda or narrative will knowingly lie or omit critical details to make it conform to the party line. I calling what happened in Las Vegas a false flag operation. There is zero doubt, as I see it, the MSM is working with TPTB and is lying to the public about what really happened. And there are political hacks that are willing to commit murder. Remember we are the “Deplorables” in their eyes. Winter (war) is coming. Of course there WILL BE another mass shooting. The next false flag is likely being planned.