My First Airsoft

Spew Alert. Don’t say you weren’t fucking warned.

Woody

This entry was posted in Guns, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to My First Airsoft

1. Glenfilthie says:

I’m sorry. I laughed.

Back in my day we had Daisy BB guns and Crosman air guns. If I were to do it today that is what my kids would be shooting.

2. JayNola says:

I love all the different descriptions for the rifle. Especially “Like I was getting ready to out Johnson in office”

3. pdwalker says:

I laughed. Especially at the time appropriate sound effects.

4. Gregbee says:

That is f-ing hilarious Woody, great way to start the day!

5. cdngunblog says:

We never had airsoft when we were kids. We had three choices:

BB Gun
    Crab Apples
    Rocks

Have tried all three. Prefer crab apples. They leave welts but don’t take out eyes or give you a concussion…

• Elmo says:

My crowd shot table grapes with Wham-O slingshots. A guy knew when he got hit, especially on bare skin.

• Jason in KT says:

I grew up on the Minnesota Iron Range. You might not know what a taconite pellet is, but you would never forget it if you were hit by one.

• JeremyR says:

Bottle rocket wars and roman candle artillery.

6. Unclezip says:

Slingshots. And we made our own. Got my first Daisy when I was ten, first .22 at 11. Never had an Airsoft or paintgun, and feel deprived for that. Oh, well, off to the range.

I should have read the alert: was halfway through my bowl of Cheerios.

7. singlestack says:

When I was a kid we had Red Ryder BB guns and slingshots. In the spring our slingshot ammo was green china berries. I still remember the welts.

8. Daryl says:

BB guns, but we had enough sense beaten into us to know not to shoot each other.

9. Klaus says:

We had rock fights like you couldn’t believe. Progressed into B.B. Gun wars with red riders. I can remember this one poor kid who only had a daisy air rifle,you know the one you cocked and it just went bang. Well he used to stuff the end of it in the dirt leaving a clump in the end of the barrel. It sort of worked like a shotgun but boy was he always the first one to run home crying. Good times.

10. Andrew says:

BB guns, but no shooting above the mid-chest level, and if you had to shoot at lowest power.

Or…

Tarballs from the beach (natural seepage, Florida has lots of oil reserves just off the east coast..) and old t-shirts, and a magic marker to mark previous hits.

11. Exile1981 says:

If you take a paintball gun and load it with a bath oil bead you can break someones arm.

12. Max says:

HARHARHAR! All of the above !