My First Airsoft

Spew Alert. Don’t say you weren’t fucking warned.

This entry was posted in Guns, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to My First Airsoft

1. Glenfilthie says:

I’m sorry. I laughed.

Back in my day we had Daisy BB guns and Crosman air guns. If I were to do it today that is what my kids would be shooting.

2. JayNola says:

I love all the different descriptions for the rifle. Especially “Like I was getting ready to out Johnson in office”

3. pdwalker says:

I laughed. Especially at the time appropriate sound effects.

4. Gregbee says:

That is f-ing hilarious Woody, great way to start the day!

5. cdngunblog says:

We never had airsoft when we were kids. We had three choices:

BB Gun
    Crab Apples

Have tried all three. Prefer crab apples. They leave welts but don’t take out eyes or give you a concussion…

• Elmo says:

My crowd shot table grapes with Wham-O slingshots. A guy knew when he got hit, especially on bare skin.

• Jason in KT says:

I grew up on the Minnesota Iron Range. You might not know what a taconite pellet is, but you would never forget it if you were hit by one.

• JeremyR says:

Bottle rocket wars and roman candle artillery.

6. Unclezip says:

Slingshots. And we made our own. Got my first Daisy when I was ten, first .22 at 11. Never had an Airsoft or paintgun, and feel deprived for that. Oh, well, off to the range.

I should have read the alert: was halfway through my bowl of Cheerios.

7. singlestack says:

When I was a kid we had Red Ryder BB guns and slingshots. In the spring our slingshot ammo was green china berries. I still remember the welts.

8. Daryl says:

BB guns, but we had enough sense beaten into us to know not to shoot each other.

9. Klaus says:

We had rock fights like you couldn’t believe. Progressed into B.B. Gun wars with red riders. I can remember this one poor kid who only had a daisy air rifle,you know the one you cocked and it just went bang. Well he used to stuff the end of it in the dirt leaving a clump in the end of the barrel. It sort of worked like a shotgun but boy was he always the first one to run home crying. Good times.

10. Andrew says:

BB guns, but no shooting above the mid-chest level, and if you had to shoot at lowest power.

Tarballs from the beach (natural seepage, Florida has lots of oil reserves just off the east coast..) and old t-shirts, and a magic marker to mark previous hits.

11. Exile1981 says:

If you take a paintball gun and load it with a bath oil bead you can break someones arm.

12. Max says:

HARHARHAR! All of the above !