NRA spokeswoman forced to move

National Rifle Association spokeswoman Dana Loesch announced Sunday on Twitter that her family had been forced to move suddenly after she received multiple death threats from gun control advocates.

Loesch, a conservative commentator and syndicated talk radio host, followed the announcement of her family’s move by condemning the way politically progressive society has treated not just her, but conservative women as a whole.

*****

It wouldn’t have surprised me one bit if the article had said the threats were coming from former members. There was a FB post from the NRA the other day and I clicked on it to read the comments and I’d say a good 90% of them were from 2A supporters and the overwhelming message to the NRA was to go fuck themselves with a bumpfire stock.

This entry was posted in Gun Control, News. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to NRA spokeswoman forced to move

1. OC says:

I’m a Patron level life member of NRA, but I’ve called out the “leadership” of NRA before when they’ve caved to the left. (Can you say disarming veterans?)
    I’m also a member of Gun Owners of America for the simple reason that they don’t take any prisoners in defense of 2A. All my donations in the past 5 years or so have been to GOA.

2. SAM says:

Link to NRA not working.

3. Gordon says:

I’m not happy with the NRA, I quit renewing my membership. But the “tolerance” folks aren’t practicing what they preach.

4. Miles Long says:

After 35 years, they stopped receiving my dues payment last year. Done. Finished paying more & getting not a helluva lot in return. Like all else in DC & NoVA they’ve become corrupt & greedy.

I still get the NRA/ILA pleas for more $$ in the mail, though not bi-weekly anymore.

• Miles Long says:

As I hit the post button the thoughts about the assholes threatening Dana & her family returned. I’m sure somewhere in Langley they have the data to identify these twats who are making the terroristic threats. Pussys behind keyboards or anonymous callers. We pay for this surveillance shit, why cant we have the benefit of it?

5. Steve says:

Are any of those threats coming from leftists? And are they threatening to “shoot” her? Irony….

Steve

6. bogsidebunny says:

I’ve been an NRA member for many years. I pay my dues, but at 75 and barely skimping along I can donate extra. I get about 8 calls a week from them looking for donations. I’ve given up answering the phone. Other than that I know they’re a lobby group, but I can’t see former members making the threats. I figure it’s the Liberal DemoRats doing it. The ironic part is the anti-gun idiot’s threats probably include “shooting” her and the family.

7. sigproshooter says:

Per my experience with them recently. They can go fuck themselves. I’ll take Pratt over that douche lapierre all day .

8. pigpen51 says:

No matter who is doing it, there is simply no excuse for death threats. Dana Loesch is a decent spokesperson for the NRA, but in the end, it would be sad if she is forced to resign because of fear for her and her families safety. I have no love for the NRA, having left them after just a couple of years of membership, which I started when Obama was elected. But they do serve a purpose, if only to act as a target for the hatred of the anti gun crowd.

9. Rope says:

I’m a staunch NRA life member and 2nd amendment supporter. I haven’t got any donation requests for years but I do contribute regularly. I think the lobbying efforts, the gun education (safety) programs, and the rebuttal of leftist hypocrites by spokesman like Loesch are well worth the donations and dues I choose to give. The NRA IS the oldest and greatest civil rights organization in the USA.

• John Deaux says:

After doing the yearly membership thing for about 10 years I went ahead and went the life member route. That was about 20 years ago, I’m not always happy with them but never have considered leaving either.

10. Andrew says:

From what I’ve ead, from all the Twitter assaults and such, the attacks upon her are from the enlightened progressive left. Especially pussy-men that can’t handle a woman defending herself (they’d rather have her barf, shit and piss herself to scare off the attacker (no, really, that is what most of the left-tards accept as ‘self-defense.’))

This woman, a mother, a gun-owner, who opened her mouth and spoke the truth. Sure, she is a mouthpiece for the NRA, which as an organization has many warts and blemishes. But that doesn’t excuse people threatening to rape and murder her kids (which they have done, the threatening that is.)

They sure didn’t poll me, as I feel the BATFE should have the right to enter your house and write you non-monetary citations for NOT having working guns and explosives without a good reason. Seriously. The BATFE should be handing out criminal citations for people who are trying to stop me expressing my full and undying 2nd Amendment rights.

• Jeffery in Alabama says:

“The jury is still out on whether the NRA’s latest stance on ‘bump-stocks’ was a brilliant holding-action power play or just a knee-jerk stupid move on some dumb-ass admin-puke’s part.”

I believe it was an unwarranted “knee-jerk” reaction to appease the left. Shame on the NRA. They have “caved” when they did not have to do anything. There are no illegal guns, but only illegal governments,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and Quislings.

11. pigpen51 says:

Why does the BATFE make rules. Just like, why does the DEA make rules. I thought that was the job of our elected officials. We don’t have the police make rules and regulations. Enforcement agencies should never be involved with policy making. We see the corruption and loss of freedom that is guaranteed to follow.

12. Just Saying says:

You received death threats. You have a “get outta jail free” card for killing any nutcases that come near you or your children. Gun control means grouping your shots and a double-tap in the head. That is the ONLY message the Left will understand, and they are getting closer to it all the time…