Rethink your opinion of President Trump

-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in Politics, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Rethink your opinion of President Trump

1. Glider Rider says:

I can hear it now. The bruthas will call him a coon.

2. WOW! That is one articulate dude! I wish I could speak like that off the top of my head when I get in an argument with the liberal assholes! And he never uttered one swear word in the whole discourse! Unlike me who cannot string ten words together without at least three of them being profanities! Love this guy, Who is he?

3. Kim Harrison says:

he is brilliant

4. JB says:

BRAVO!!!
    “Ya can’t make sense outa non-sense”
    Well said Sir!

5. Max says:

The problem around me is most everyone I know gets the “news” off of Facebook . Without realising it is censored . They are ignorant through their own volition and laziness .. Distracted. There are so many places where information is disseminated, by intelligent people with logic, tact and lucidity. These people have no vested interest or agenda ,apart from trying to find and spread the truth . TRUTH . The whole “fake news” attack, did make it hard to find info .. I Just dumped utube and googs. Info became available again. (for now).. The intriguing thing – the young people, I’ve noticed,seem to have reached “the hundredth monkey” critical mass. The planned suppression of the psyche,seems to have made them kick back harder. I have hope for the future and it’s a wonderful thing. They are Becoming conservative , dumping facebook and questioning . The SJW thing is dying as the youth mature. History is full of small groups, defeating the mighty . True human magnificence will shine . The true controllers ,deep down, know this. Let Trump do his thing and pray he is noble .
    We have placed so much faith in him.

6. Granny says:

Kevin Ellerbe is articulate, well presented and a hunk.
    With any luck at all a few more people will wake up and realize what the swamp rats are doing. The more they are threatened, the louder they will scream. Blub, blub, blub, gurgle whoosh! The drains are running.
    I doubt if he will ever be invited on Ellen, but that doesn’t matter.

7. Kid says:

Great Vid. Subscribed too. He can put it down.