Rock Salt and Nails

This entry was posted in Music, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Rock Salt and Nails

1. John Deaux says:

Man I fucking love his music, raw and honest.

2. Joe Blow says:

This cat’s got it, whatever it is. Got hooked when I heard his ‘White House Road” on the local bluegrass channel here in Knoxville 89.9. Good song about loose women, moonshine, and blow. What’s not to love?!?!

3. Saw that Man bun and shut it down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fuck that

Look closer. It’s a short ponytail. He’s got several other videos from the same session that has better angles.

• John Deaux says:

Ok so I could understand if you said this isn’t your style of music or something like that. Saying you shut this man’s raw emotional performances down because of his hair then obviously you have a tin ear or some other miss function you should get looked at.
      No disrespect intended but…. Seriously

I’ve seen him with his hair down – it ain’t long enough for a man bun. He just pulls it back so it doesn’t fly everywhere and distract him.

• John Deaux says:

Oh I know Kenny, I found him about a year ago, the red barn series is awesome in my opinion. This is from a coonass from deep south La with absolutely no Appalachian ancestors. I probably shouldn’t have said anything but the reply just so narrow minded I felt I had to reply.

• fishdawg says:

Kinda shallow, man. If ya didn’t see somethings you hate, probably would like it. Way better than the autotuned, pop, catchy lined, fluff on the radio today. THIS is Country Music in my humble opinion.

4. Larry says:

Doesn’t have a patch on Waylon’s version.

5. Sarthurk says:

first I ever heard of this. I’ll have to go get up, oh, it’s right here in arms reach and get the Martin clone in my lap, and fiddle (no
    guitar) with it.

6. Okie says:

That was bitchin Kenny !
    I could feel the emotion he was trying to get out. Made me want to fondle my shotgun…. Nowadays, it’s unusual to see mics in front of the guitar instead of it being an A/E guitar. I suppose he could get a fatter sound but that may not be the effect he wants. I’ll be happy to see that guy in my yootoob feed ! Thanks.