This is pure and total bullshit

WASHINGTON — If House Speaker Paul Ryan comes down with the flu this winter, he and his security detail won’t be screeching off toward the closest CVS for his Tamiflu.

Instead, he can just walk downstairs and pick up the pills, part of a little-known perk open to every member of Congress, from Ryan and Majority Leader Mitch McConnell down to the newest freshman Democrat.

Nearly every day for at least two decades pharmaceutical drugs have been brought by the carload to the Capitol — an arrangement so under the radar that even pharmacy lobbyists who regularly pitch Congress on their industry aren’t aware of it.

This entry was posted in Politics, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to This is pure and total bullshit

1. John Deaux says:

This could explain the inherited insanity in that place.

2. NewVegasBadger says:

Meanwhile, the rest of us are trying to make the best of this confusing cluster fuck known as “Obama care”, laying awake at nights wondering where in the hell is the money going to come from to pay for multiple medications, you need to take. And experiencing the shock of having to spend a co-pay of $5000 (give or take) before your health insurance kicks in.
    My PO meter spikes out and my blood boils every time I think of that bat shit insane Nancy Pelosi’s comment of (regarding the ACA): “We have to pass this bill, so you can find out what is in it”.

Yeah, I saw that part where Congress pays $600 a year for insurance. Fuck, if I could afford it mine would cost that much a month which is why I haven’t had insurance since I retired 18 months ago.

• Rayvet says:

No insurance for me either for the past two years. They can kiss my ass with trying to force this shit on us.

I didn’t have to pay the fine penalty last year but I figure until it piles up to $6000, it’s cheaper to pay that than buy the insurance that I couldn’t use anway because the fucking deductible is through the roof.

3. Okie says:

It’s just a big circle jerk and reach around party down there, ain’t it ?!?
    Forget draining the swamp, someone flush the toilet….. Something stinks…

4. bogsidebunny says:

More of the “Fuck the peasants” Washington D.C. Beltway Politician’s Club. Personally I hope they all die (Republican, Democrat & independent) from anal cancer. The sooner the better. I never fucking never voting again. Voting in America is like trying to inserting your dick into and impregnate your liver filled sock.

5. fuckthem all! luis says:

Yet, I have to show I. D. to buy fucking Claritin_ D for my hayfever.

6. wtf1 luis says:

Just read in the article, …”They are delivering Alzheimer’s drugs to people who make the laws in this Country”, ….WTF???

7. C.R. says:

and these fuckers have the gall to bitch about social security being an “entitelment” I have been forced to put my money into that since I was 15 years old . the elite ruling class has no fucking clue .

8. FriscoKid says:

So what do we do about it, Friends? What do we do about the countrywideclusterfuck we wake up to each day?

Honest question.