You’d have to peel her like an orange

This entry was posted in Babes. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to You’d have to peel her like an orange

1. Dan says:

Challenge accepted……

2. SemperFi, 0321 says:

Buddy of mine warned me about those tight leather pants. He spent yrs touring with bands……..and groupies.
    After his explanation, I’ll let someone else peel her.

3. Phil B says:

With trousers that tight, if I was deaf, I could lip read …

4. Cederq says:

That might stick a little, you can iffn’ ya want. I had a chick wearing leather and rubber and when she peeled the pants down I caught a whiff and I lost my desire to fornicate…

5. KIrk says:

Yeah…that looks like it’s just ripe enough too .

6. warhorse says:

I’m sure you could find plenty of volunteers….EMT shears might be helpful.

7. rustygunner says:

I imagine one little puncture and those pants would let go with a bang like a party balloon.

8. john says:

A deliciously wonderfully curvy juicy orange.

9. bogsidebunny says:

The only spot I’m interested in could be revealed by the P-38 “can-opener” I faithfully carry on my dog tag chain.

10. California Southpaw says:

I would start at the navel.

11. Ken M says:

Nice wah pedal though..looks less used than the eye candy

12. Padawan says:

The problem is they don’t breathe and when you add something that naturally stinks to something that doesn’t breathe well…you get what you get. (Especially if someone is extra aromatic down there.) Even though they’re lined they still stick to you and it feels like you’re peeling off a layer of skin with them. I was gifted a pair of those once. (Yes, they’re fashioned in big ass sizes too.) It took a twenty minute workout just to get into the damn things and another five minutes to get them buttoned. I had them on for about a half hour then had to go to the bathroom. I nearly pissed myself trying to wiggle them down enough so I could go. While I was sitting I got a good nose full of (blech) and wound up peeling them off of me. I never touched them again after that.

13. AlphaDelta says:

Peel her like an orange? Nah, just wait for Fergie to piss herself again- she’ll peel herself.

14. singlestack says:

That looks like Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas.

15. pigpen51 says:

Just get one of those utilities with the hooks on the blades, and use it to peel her like a blade. She will be peeled like a grape, and then you will be the one who visits the governments camps to have questions to answer. Doesn’t sound like much fun to me, at all. I believe I have ot pass.