Damn those pesky jedburgers (with cheese)

Yeah, Benewah County is where Sammy settled to build the citadel and open up the jedburger school.
Gee, I wonder what happened to those… oh wait, those were scams.

This entry was posted in Forgot to categorize and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Damn those pesky jedburgers (with cheese)

1. Miles Long says:

Benewah? Ben Wa? What’s in a name? I wonder if that’s why Jed chose that county above all others?

2. snuffy says:

Powdered donuts? Watch out, that shit is like meth. Or, at least it field tests the same. That whole dept. might end up on the wrong side of the bars.

3. ChuckN says:

At least someone on the department has a sense of humor.

4. Mike_C says:

Brandon Vannatter is an actual Benewah County deputy! With a LinkedIn account and everything :-)

The trap is poorly baited for live capture — doughnuts should be closer to where the box touches the ground. The way it’s set up when the box falls it’ll likely whack the prey on the back of the neck….

5. JeremyR says:

Aint Sammy, they’da fond him caught in his own trap…. with one hand and both legs chewed off.

6. Peter says:

Never gets old, Kenny.

7. John says:

Back in the 70’s I had some friends from a one-stop-sign town in the middle of Kansas. They told of cruising the main road one night with a couple ears of corn tied to the back bumper. When the cop stopped and asked them what they were doing, they replied “Trolling for pigs and you’re the first one we’ve caught”

8. Glider Rider says:

Kenny…..is Jedburger an acronym for something else? I still don’t know what it means….or if it means anything other than a lie.