Fucking Europeans have no shame at all

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Fucking Europeans have no shame at all

1. Chit No! luis says:

Ha!, okay, I bet there are some here that would hit that, now all yous raise your hand.

2. singlestack says:

Why is it that people who like to run around without any clothes are always people you don’t want to see without any clothes?

3. bogsidebunny says:

Reminder: Physical appearance doesn’t reveal their inner beauty, however, I’m just wondering what their Vag-gas smell like.

4. One of the many Bills says:

nasty

5. Kid says:

I remember reading a story last years about british people (pensioners) who go to parks and have sex in the open. They call it dogging. Yea… that’s what I wanna see.

6. Fred Z says:

Some years ago I was walking through a park in south Germany, on Lake Constance, while visiting cousins.

I saw the apparent mother of the fat arsed hog on the left, lying flat on her back, stark naked, with her legs spread wide.

How do such hideous women get man to have sex with them? Answer: By lying flat on their backs, stark naked, with their legs spread wide. Gad, we men will do almost anything for sex.

Anyway the Bodensee woman actually quite ruined my day because my wife realized I was actually looking at her, even though briefly, and I caught hell for days over it.

7. California southpaw says:

Well, sturdy is as sturdy does. Kinda like a 3/4 ton pickup-on two legs.

8. Ben Hunter says:

They welcome the mohammedans in like long lost family. What’s a thong on an fat person to that?

9. formwiz says:

Most of are not only bikini-clad, but also topless. Avoid Playa Del Carmen, it’s the Euro section of Cancun.

10. bobdog says:

“Ma’am, you really should put something on…”

“Why? I’m not ashamed of my body.”

“That’s just it, ma’am. You should be.”

11. Justi Saying says:

OMG… Wearing something like that should be illegal after 35 for almost ALL women…

12. Jim says:

Marlon Brando in a g-string ….. the horror….the horror.