Gee, I wonder how that happened…

A Baltimore police officer who was killed with his own service weapon was preparing to testify against fellow officers indicted in a drug-running scheme.
Sean Suiter, 43, was fatally shot in the head on November 15, and authorities say there is evidence of a struggle, according to the Baltimore Sun.
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in To Serve..., WiscoDave, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Gee, I wonder how that happened…

1. crazyeighter says:

Amazing co-inky-dink. And yet BPD is going through this kabuki theater/combloc jackboot drill “in search of The Real Killer.

2. Mike says:

It would seem the term “Snitches get stitches” still applies.

3. Odysseus says:

Arkancide, Baltimore-style. He struggled to get the gun behind his own head.

4. Winston Smith says:

I was going to play Guess The Race, but then its hardly worth the effort when the clue is Baltimore.

5. mark r says:

Another suicide by cop?

6. bogsidebunny says:

Coulda been some hit-men hired by the Clintons.

7. Frost says:

Sounds like the making of a new movie… Serpico meets Training Day. So, if I have this right, the Baltimore and Phillie cops had a deal where one set of cops rips off the drug dealers in one city to give the drugs to the cops in the other city to sell.

Wow! Not at all surprised, but wow. And I’ll bet there was cops paid overtime invloved too on both sides. Gettin’ paid twice to rip and run your own drug operation. Nice work if you can get it.

8. Granny says:

If it’s legal, that takes the profit motive out of drug crimes. No way it will ever happen now, too many rich pollies, cops, and other assorted criminals are making money out of it to stop.
    My sympathy to the dead, honest cops family.

9. mikeh420 says:

That “Thin Blue Line” can sometimes kill a cop even.