Gutierrez not seeking reelection

Representative Louis Gutierrez (D-IL) is a long-time Marxist in congress who is an open-border activist. Representative Gutierrez has previously requested illegal aliens to cross the Southern U.S. border and target any border patrol official possible.

As a militant immigration activist Mr. Gutierrez has also supported MS-13 gang strikes in the U.S. and advocated for illegal aliens to register to vote to influence U.S. elections. He generally keeps his most visible vitriol reserved for Spanish-speaking audiences.
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in Politics, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Gutierrez not seeking reelection

1. Richard says:

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Another Chicago machine pol. Maybe even further left than Gutierrez.

2. Exile1981 says:

Why was he never tried for treason?

3. Michael in Nelson says:

I wonder what is in his closet?

• anonymous says:

Just a WAG, but I’m betting there will be revelations of some ‘constituent – employee’ inappropriate behavior that will revealed from this sleaze bag. A whole lot of those political and celebrity ‘Progressives’ suddenly went dark when the accusations began to fly.

4. MMinLamesa says:

One of the biggest POS in the House. And now Chuy? Poor fucking Chicago, a case study in the nightmare of identity politics.

5. De Oppresso Liber says:

Hopefully, somewhere there is a indictment about to be handed down on this POS. Like steering millions of dollars to his wife and daughter from his campaign coffers.

6. pjrae1954 says:

He can run, which apparently he’s doing… but he can’t hide. Something’s coming down that’s got him disappearing.

7. Jim Steele says:

I wonder if he gets popped the first day out of office. I’d like to read that..

• Stretch says:

I’m sure any sudden death will be ruled “accidental” or “suicide” … no matter how many bullet holes.

• crazyeighter says:

Maybe he’ll go to PR and be successful in agitating for their independence from the U.S. THEN someone will pop him.