I’ve been that fucked up before

This entry was posted in Videos, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to I’ve been that fucked up before

1. Peaowed says:

Who the fuck is Paul Sheldon?

2. Dav says:

The acting is terrible…

3. rick says:

The ‘cockadoodie’ gave it away. This was great.

4. Bear says:

Staged. Street theater. “Paul Sheldon” is the fictional author of the fictional series of “Misery Chastain” novels in Stephen King’s real novel “Misery.” Do a google image search on “Annie Wilkes” and compare that to the woman in this video.

5. Unclezip says:

“This looks good…” Wrap that up in foil and hide it in the freezer. From her dialog, I’d guess she’s read just about enough Paul Sheldon.

6. pdwalker says:

Gotta be an act.

7. rolldog says:

Some sort of performance if you ask me, probably to advertise the Paul Sheldon book.

8. bikermailman says:

Anyone else think of the Kathy Bates character from King’s Misery? This guy is as professional and polite as anyone can ask for (probably better than I cou!d be), and G-d Bless him if he doesn’t come away hating YT.
    Seriously though, my BPD ex wou!d have fits like this, then do the exact same reboot thing as you saw here (watch to the end of you didn’t see the whole thing).

• 1980XLS says:

Paul Sheldon was the name of the character played by James Caan in the Movie “Misery,” if I recall.
      Awesome movie that was, Highly recommended. So yes, either staged, or the bitch is nuts, like Kathy Bate’s character in the movie.

• bikermailman says:

You guys are right about it being staged. My ex did in fact do this frequently. A coup!e of times she had the big knife from the butcher block set, raised over her head like Norman Bates, totally flipping out, until I told her that if she was going to do it, then do it. She would stop yelling, blink a couple of times, put it down and walk away quietly.

9. Trish says:

She is bat shit crazy, even if it was staged!

10. Paul. says:

Trouble is, you don’t know if she is play acting or just crazy. There is so much of this shit out there anymore.

11. Aesop says:

1) B.S., one step up from crank-calling asking for “Prince Albert in a can”.
    2) Not even funny B.S.
    3) Commit to the comedy.
    If somebody thought this was funny to try as a put-on, they need to discover how funny that sort of prank becomes when a bystander not in on the joke is carrying a taser or pepper spray.
    That I’d pay to see. Over and over.

12. czechsix says:

Meh, it’s an act, and not a particularly good one. But hold on folks – Kenny’s about to get a link to a real good one. hehe. wait one.

13. David Lawson says:

One hell of a great Clerk! I say give him a raise or better yet a promotion.

14. Trib says:

Kathy Bates want a be. someone should have yelled she has a gun.

15. Heathen says:

Damn ! Her voice sounds like one of my friend’s second wife.