Terrorist is proud of himself

LOWER MANHATTAN, New York (WABC) — New York City terror suspect Sayfullo Saipov was out of surgery Wednesday morning, and is expected to survive after he was shot by NYPD officers during a truck rampage that killed eight people in Lower Manhattan.

Investigators said they were able to talk with Saipov. It’s unclear what, if anything, investigators learned from him. Though, one official told ABC News he was “proud” of the attack.

*****

What I don’t understand is the motherfucker went through the time and trouble to rent the truck to kill people, yet when he jumps out of the truck he’s ‘armed’ with an airsoft gun and a paintball gun.
I know I’m just a simpleminded knuckledragger but even if he was wanting to martyr himself, wouldn’t it make more sense to have armed himself with a real firearm or two and have the chance to bag a couple more infidels in the process?

This entry was posted in islam, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Terrorist is proud of himself

1. One of the many Bill's says:

And then to be shot in the ass and survive. No virgins for him

2. leonard cook says:

He probably has an I.Q. of around seventy.

3. Rattler says:

If he is killed as part of the act he is a martyr and they can clame the cops overreact to a person trying to sundered.

Also they may not have a gun to spare right now. There is always the next attack.

4. Klaus says:

My guess is if he was smart enough to have gotten a real gun he would not have needed to rent a truck. With a real gun he could have just walked up to some deliverie driver,shoot him and take a truck to do the deed. I think the fake guns were a suicide by cop plan.

5. PoppaGary says:

Oh come one, this simply shows the strict gun control laws in NY are working!

6. De Oppresso Liber says:

They should’ve killed the bastard.

By this morning he has a couple of lawyers we are paying for and his wife and kids have signed up for welfare.

Great system!

7. max says:

I don’t think there’s an IQ test to join ISIS.

• bart simpsonson says:

The lower the better anyway, from the muslim point of view…..

• JeremyR says:

Anything over 30 is rejected because they will figure out in a matter of days that the koran is gibberish beyond bullshit.

8. irontomflint says:

I’m not great with middle east spelling, and I certainly don’t condone what I’m about to say, BUT,
    I think the stupid fuck believes it’s haram to kill “pigs”. Haram meaning non-kosher to ’em.
    Well, that’s my take on it anyway…

9. Chris Mallory says:

I saw one commentary that figured he had maybe $100 tied up in this attack. A decent firearm would have ran him at least $250. Maybe he was too poor to do it right. He should have waited around for the FeeBI to cut him a check and deliver a fake(?) bomb.

10. BigSlurpy says:

Anyone wanting to rent a truck should be forced to eat bacon.

11. bikermailman says:

New York, probably couldn’t get them legally. No $ for black market. He wanted to get gunned down, to get his perpetual virgins and innumerable boys like pearls. Not to mention the eternal homer and booze that never leaves you hung over.

12. Nemo says:

What I don’t get is he “allegedly” had a bunch of pictures and videos of various ISIS atrocities and radicalization/recruitment documents ON HIS PHONE. How is it that the NSA/FBI/CIA didn’t have this guy under strict surveillance?

Coincidentally, the infamous Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act is currently being debated in Congress with the hawks in the House and Senate pushing for EXPANSION of capabilities and persons covered under this legislation. Then this guy carries out an attack in this country that hasn’t seen an attack carried out since 9/11.

I’ll let you draw your own conclusions regarding this situation, I’ve already drawn mine. Like the Vegas atrocity, some things just don’t add up here and they don’t pass the smell test..

13. bart simpsonson says:

He cain’t hep it Ken, he’s inbred……

• JeremyR says:

Is it inbred when your dad is also your grandpa, also your great grandpa, as well as great great grandpa and you were sent away because dad is gonna marry your sister?
      Some family trees look like a telephone pole, in mooslime countries they are more like cork screws.

14. Critter says:

He was trying but the nypd are very bad shots.

15. rolldog says:

Always amazed to hear that “months and months” of planning went into these attacks. Really? Seems like this could be planned in a couple of hours after some surveillance of an appropriate area to commit the act of terrorism.

• SAM says:

Yes we pork eaters would not have needed months and months of planning but him more like years and years.

16. A Texan says:

If he was really intent on cheap mayhem, leaving the truck with a sword or large Bowie knife would have been much better than fake guns. Thankfully, his IQ is probably south of 70.