The Bieb’s looking gayer and gayer every day

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to The Bieb’s looking gayer and gayer every day

1. .45-70 says:

Jeez…nothing like letting someone live rent free in your head.

Why do you care about Bieber?

I don’t give a flying fuck whether he lives or dies but when I’m cruising picdumps looking for shit to entertain y’all and run across this, I can’t pass it up.

2. bogsidebunny says:

Bieber makes the late David Cassidy look like a hot-shit dude for a U.S. Marine Corps recruitment poster.

3. California Southpaw says:

That’s a person who is really lost, all for a few dollars. The big music world chewed him up and spat him out. Pity.

4. que? luis says:

Wirecutter, keep up the good work.!

Hopefully .45-70 won’t bitch when titty pics are posted.

5. Kid says:

Justy Bliebs? Good God yea, what a loser.

6. Kid says:

God, what guy wears a fucking sports bra…

7. Elmo says:

Looks like he’s strolling on the beach contemplating gender reassignment surgery.

8. DT says:

That’s Ellen DeGenerate

9. Wirecutter says:

I think that’s a wife beater he rolled up to show off his tattoos so the world will know he’s a fucking badass.

10. Ace Frehley says:

Heaven’s Gate redux?

11. kdts says:

I only clicked on comments because I couldn’t believe there were any.

12. .45-70 says:

@Luis – I let titties take up a lot of space in my pea brain…along with a good cameltoe. (Cooter cleavage as it were)

13. Sambo says:

I thought it was some queer bitch. HAY ! It is.

14. Leonard Jones says:

That looks as gay as the entire front row at a Bette Midler concert! There is
    nothing worse that some Beta male trying to butch up with tattooes. He could
    go for the biker look with long hair and a beard, but he would still look like a
    metrosexual pussy!

• Timbotoo says:

I took my wife to see Ana Gabriel, a Mexican singer as a treat; front row seats and all.

As God is my witness, I never knew she was a lesbian icon!

15. Brad Percell says:

Who..?

16. Lofty says:

Mmmm, I am probably more than twice the age of this lad, I have heard a minimum amount of his music and don’t like it, but hey, my age and all.
    I have seen his juvenile playing up, I have read the ridicule, but he has never harmed me, so good luck to him and his ludicrous antics.

He will never be what I term a “good hard bastard”, but hey the world can always ignore the wee boy.

• crazyeighter says:

Pretty much same-same here, except I haven’t heard any of his music. But he seems to make a pretty good living with his ludicrous antics, just like Michael Jackson.

17. Lofty says:

I guess it is about the circles we move in..the lads circles are full of posers, pretenders and general soft cocks..poor boy will never know what it is to really enjoy the granite and steel of living.

18. Timbotoo says:

Looks like his butt is growing, always a sure sign…

19. Alex Lund says:

Hey, did you know that the current king of Thailand wears the same type of shirt when he is in Germany with his Mistress aka concubine, a Colonel in the Armed Forces of Thailand.
    (Yes, if she is not nice to him she will lose that rank faster then you can say CHEESE and then she will be thrown into the jail for insulting the king).

Sorry, but now I will never be able to set foot in Thailand because I broke the law about insulting his majesty.
    But according to prophesy Rama X will be the last king of Thailand. And he is a few years older than me.

20. eclectickelvin says:

Give it a few more years years and he will look just like Sinéad O’Connor