The bodies are still on the floor…..

Democrats are renewing their calls for gun reform after news reports surfaced about a mass shooting at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas.

Multiple people are dead after gunfire erupted at the church, which is not far outside San Antonio, according to reports.

Sens. Bob Casey (Pa.) and Dick Durbin (Ill.) were among the Demoncrats who urged Congress to act in response to the latest deadly shooting.

This entry was posted in Gun Control, Liberals, News, Politics, You can't make this shit up. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to The bodies are still on the floor…..

1. Terry says:

I too am urging congress to act NOW. Pass national recripricity followed by national constitutional carry. Then repeal the NFA.

2. Ha! luis says:

Next they’ll want to make it a crime to kill people!

3. Brian says:

These, ah, incidents, are happening too frequently with too many unanswered questions. Rahm Emanuel’s statement about “Never let a good tradgedy go to waste.” comes to mind. The Anti crowd sure abides by his sentiment.

4. Ken M says:

It’s a good plan…certainly criminals and the insane who would other ignore every-other-existing-law will obey the new ones…friggin idiots. It’s shit thinking like that, that led us to this point.

5. Elmo says:

The Dems couldn’t even wait five hours to open their pie holes. I guess they wanted to beat the record Hillary set the morning after the Las Vegas shooting.
    I’d call them reprehensible human beings, but most of the time they don’t even seem to be human.

6. J says:

What Law short of Confiscation 40 yrs ago would stop this sort of thing.
    Answer-There isn’t one.
    Fucking DemoKrauts are Animals

7. majmike says:

It’s already against the law to shoot up a church. This incident reminds me that I need carry on a more regular basis.

8. Terry says:

Coulter’s law dictates that the longer that it takes the media to identify the shooter…
    … the less likely he is white and Christian.

9. Miles Long says:

“Police say a relative gave the guns to Samson for safe keeping.”

10. larryw says:

I know it’s Texas and all, but I wonder if this church was a gun free zone.

And the fact they haven’t ID’d the shooter other than saying he wasn’t from the area is pretty telling.

• Andrew says:

Yes, churches in Texas are supposed to be gun free.

• Chuck says:

No, churches in Texas are not gun free. Unless they are posted with the 30.06 or 30.07 sign (section of the Texas penal code providing specific requirements for a sign prohibiting lawful carry), you can carry in a church.

• Anonymous says:

Texas churches are not gun free unless posted otherwise.

• Andrew says:

Sorry, I misspoke. Going on, apparently, way old info. Thanks for the correction.

I hate getting things wrong. I seem to be always wrong, just ask my wife.

11. Bobo the Hobo says:

Anyone think it’s a coincidence this is the 8th anniversary of Ft Hood shooting?

12. The response to being shot at is NOT to disarm yourself.

And as the early American settlers needed to do, bring your rifle to church.

13. Brian says:

Well if it’s a mental health problem then we need to go ahead and formally classify being a Liberal a Mental Disorder and prevent them from having access to firearms, vehicles, hammers, knives, axes etc… Basically treat them like the arrested development children they are.

14. JeremyR says:

Several churches I have attended have members armed during the service. They don’t make it known, but always several people with CCW in the pews and near the doors.