Unfuckingbelievable

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF & AP) — Jurors Thursday afternoon acquitted the illegal immigrant accused of killing Kate Steinle as she walked with her father on a crowded San Francisco pier of all charges except for felony possession of a firearm.

A spokesperson for the Superior Court of California made the announcement that the jury had reached a verdict shortly after 3 p.m. Shortly after 4:30 p.m., the shocking verdict was announced that Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was found not guilty of all charges except for the gun possession charge.

Jurors have been deliberating on the case since Tuesday, November 21, after prosecutors and defense attorneys finished their arguments whether Garcia Zarate was a hapless homeless man who killed Steinle in a freak accident or a calculated murderer intent on playing a sick game.

This entry was posted in California, Illegals, Liberals, WTF?, You can't make this shit up. Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to Unfuckingbelievable

1. Kevin says:

MY GOD! What is wrong with this country? We need a divorce. You take half and we’ll take the other half and you can go fuck yourself.

2. Sedition says:

How ’bout that, America? You’ve just been told that the life of an American citizen means less than dogshit on the bottom of a shoe, but a multi-deported, multiple felon, murdering illegal alien is a fuckin’ walking, talking god.
    What should we do about this?

• John Deaux says:

Personally I’m in favor of letting her father taking care of this, if he has any balls that POS will never be seen again.

3. Nemo says:

I’m stunned. I can’t imagine the anguish her family is going through at this point. Prayers for them.

At the least, I thought the jury would convict on manslaughter, either voluntary or involuntary.

Perhaps the only way to get justice for Kate is an accidental fall from the third tier of whatever jail he’s sentenced to serve time in for the gun charge he was convicted on or maybe he gets shot dead trying to escape jail or while being deported.

4. Exile1981 says:

What the hell? Who was on that jury? Was it all illegals and their supporters?

5. crazyeighter says:

Defense attorney Matt Gonzalez, go DIAF.

• Max says:

May God have mercy on the perpetrators of these injustices, when we start to push back … Real violence will be the outcome when we finally say enough . Remember who does what , to who . Payback will be a bitch . Train yourself and teach your children to be Spartans and Berserkers.
      DEUS VULT .

6. Winston Smith says:

Interesting to see how much longer we take this.

7. Jeffery in Alabama says:

I completely concur. This kind of stuff makes one wonder about the mental faculties of the jurors.

8. Bobo the Hobo says:

California deserves everything coming their way.

9. Chris Mallory says:

Sounds like they probably overcharged. I suspect they might have gotten a conviction on manslaughter or reckless endangerment or what ever California calls that level of killing. Doesn’t matter, he should be given a helicopter ride back to Ol’ Mexico and kicked out at about 10,000 feet.

10. Steve in ky says:

White women, your lives have now value to jurors in California.

11. Tennessee Budd says:

Damn, imagine the damage that’s going to result after all the white folks come out & riot, burning shit down and….
    I meant to say, well, that’s a miscarriage of justice.

12. DW says:

Fucking Bullshit!! If that was my daughter that got killed that fucker would be begging for jail before I got done with him. I would bring that fucker back from the dead just to torture him some more. I’m beside myself but I guess I really shouldn’t be it is California by the way.

13. MAJack says:

So, if this turd is not guilty, who is?

• Jimmy the Saint says:

White people, duh. Source and perpetrators of all evil ever. Just ask any Lefty.

14. Wylie Mike says:

Absolutely disgusting.

15. warhorse says:

“wrongful death” suit will be a slam bunk. not that he could pay.

• JeremyR says:

Go after the BLM agent whose gun was used. Give them something to spend money on besides harassing Folks like the Bundy family.

16. I think that officials who do this sanctuary city nonsense need to be federally charged as accessories after the fact and for aiding and abetting criminal activity for each of these illegals, and then they need to be charged as accessories when these shielded illegals commit felonies.

17. paulb says:

Doubt that would have happened anywhere else. Bet those jurors are proud of themselves. Bet the creep will commit another act of similar nature before 6 months is up.

• rayvet says:

Read the judges compliments to the jury. Of course they’re fucking proud. Judge is “proud” of them. Fuck this countries “new” legal system. Parents should sue anyone involved in his most recent release in a civil suit. They’ll win big.

18. Bud says:

I’m pissed. would be interesting to know how ‘vibrant & enriched’ the jury pool was. just damn sad.

19. HuH ? luis says:

Now the whites are gonna riot and burn down their neighborhoods.

20. Jeffery in Alabama says:

I noticed tonight while watching FOX NEWS that even that networks reporter attempted to divert blame by stating the gun being stolen from a .gov BLM agent’s vehicle, the fact that the original trigger pull on the SIG had been altered, and went on to say that if the bullets had not ricocheted, Ms. Stenile would have not been killed. In typical libtard fashion the MSM strives to blame everything but the owner of the finger that pulled the trigger.

21. warhorse says:

I bet if they track down the jurors one of them will say “we were all afraid he would be deported!!”

22. JVossos says:

I’ll tell what the problem is here … there we six fucking women on the jury and two jurors were not evern American citizens. …. the feminization of our culture is turning us all into bleeding heart fucking idiots.

23. Exile1981 says:

Interestingly they only allowed people on the jury who had ‘positive’ views of illegals and who believed illegals deserved equal rights before the law and who were not fire arm owners.

24. Bud says:

I wonder if this failure of the ‘white justice’ system will greenlight open season on whites (no limit) by “da gun jus shot itself, i dindu nuffin” & beaners. warn your friends & loved ones to arm up, head on a swivel.

25. God! Give the guy a break. He was just shooting into a crowd with a gun stolen from a Fed trying to kill a federally protected animal. Damn you are a fucking racist!

26. bill says:

Riots in 9,8,7, oh nevermind.

27. Roger says:

Once again, California! The state sinks to new depths every day.
    The turd had a stolen gun & claimed it went off on its own. Yeah right. Reports say the stolen gun was a Sig Sauer. Funny, I’ve been carrying a Sig for many years with regular practice too, it has NEVER gone off on its own. 8lb DA trigger pull, 4 lb SA pull. BUT, it ALWAYS goes off when I pull that trigger.
    California.

28. Larry Stiles says:

Was the prosecutor Marsia Clark?

29. wes says:

If this were my daughter I would make the character Clyde Shelton in Law Abiding Citizen look like a piker. By the way that movie should be considered an instruction training video in my opinion. If you haven’t watched it you need to. He demonstrates how revenge is a dish best served cold (although he states he doesn’t want revenge he wants justice if I remember correctly).

We are way past the time to start pushing back – hard. Yeah, I know I sound just like everyone else spilling chin music about stepping off the porch but every day I don’t care just a little bit more. One of these days all the restraints are going to fall away and then, how’s that line from that Janis Joplin song go? “Freedoms just another word for nothing else to lose.”

Were I to go hot it wouldn’t be in some blaze of red hot stupid, it would be slow, cold, calculating and very deliberate. I also would be playing poker and drinking whiskey with three buddies way back in the mountains whenever something happened.

PO’d beyond belief
    Wes

• Max says:

Yes Wes. I totally agree. Use brains, not emotion … That is how things get done efficiently .