Bored? Try this!

This entry was posted in Forgot to categorize, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Bored? Try this!

1. millerized says:

Stupid fuck…what did he expect to happen?

2. Heathen says:

Well no shit, dumbass.

3. Gordon says:

Stupidity hurts.

4. emdfl says:

Darwin at work.

5. Elmo says:

This guy has obviously never casted bullets.

6. Doonhamer says:

I think he/she just ‘re-invented the shaped charge.

7. Kenny the Scot says:

Could he not even have put on a decent pair of welding gloves or something?

Mind you, I was once cutting up a set of trawl doors and did have a steel plate laid out underneath where I was working, using the old oxy/acetylene burner, but I kept on going a bit farther than I should have, & played the burner right on to the floor of the workshop … the cement floor … with predictable results!

Another time I was up a boat’s mast welding on new steel rungs on the way up, climbing up the ladder as I went. I had the welding cables looped around my shoulder, so I could just have the last few feet in my hand to work with. It wasn’t the best thing to do because it was a bit windy up there, & I had a big old spark fly off and land on my neck, and couldn’t do a damn thing about it. Let go and fall down into the harbour, or on to the boat’s deck? Hardly. I just hung on with my mask down & let it burn out, & still have the scar on my neck to this day.

Glory days, they’ll pass you by …

8. Antibubba says:

As it appears he did not see a doctor about his hand, I’d have to guess he didn’t learn anything.

9. Antibubba says:

Here’s a quote from Mr. Wizard:

Im Pouring molten scrap copper on ice. In this video i don’t know why but it caused an explosion. im not sure what went wrong. when i was pouring the copper on the ice it was weird because it wasn’t even making any sound. The explosion sent molten copper flying everywhere even burned my right hand my shoulder and my foot and to top it off it even caused a fire on a wood pile like 40 feet away. when the camera falls you can hear ice and copper falling from the sky at 0:14 seconds in my video. and on 0:19 seconds you can see the molten copper flying. I’m Melting Copper using my metal melting propane furnace. This furnace is capable of reaching temperatures up to 2500 °F