Aw…

This entry was posted in Cool Pics. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Aw…

1. Donnie says:

Sounds like he was a good man, with a good woman who will hopefully leave a good mark on some good kids. Good God Bless Em’.

2. czechsix says:

That’s pretty awesome. Good man.

3. glenn b says:

Sounds like he is waiting for her right after she eats the poisoned fruit.

4. Cavguy says:

Darn he’s good.
    I hope I get to meet him in heaven.

Thanks Ken for your hard work here. You’re worse than crack as I’m here all the time.

Cavguy

5. rayvet says:

Wow, talk about killing my Christmas joy vibe. Great sentiment, but to KNOW your leaving your wife and kids with time to plan for it would be the worse thing every for me. I think. Plus having something come from your spouse AFTER they’re dead is a little creepy no? I think they made a movie to that effect.

• Whynot says:

Different strokes, different folks (no pun intended)……my BIL died 1 yr ago this month…..Stage 4 neck cancer, he knew he was dying and to this day, my sister receives things he had pre-planned sent…..it is a source of comfort for my sister……they were HS sweethearts, married 28 years, and she’ll probably never remarry……..such a huge hole left behind…….

• Odgreen says:

Beautiful. Reminds me, oddly, of the puppy John Wick receives from his wife after her death. The lovely Mrs. Green always says “Memento Mori”. We know we’ll see each other again when the day comes but we know “Weeping may tarry for the night but joy comes with the morning.” Psalm 30:5b.

6. JimmyBubba says:

All any woman wants is provision.
    Even in death, a man knows his only value to a woman is guaranteeing provision.

• Barney Fife says:

True, although they’ll leave it all for “the tingles.”

Strength is their absolute requirement.

If you’re strong, they”ll put up with just about anything- if you’re weak, they’ll take your provisions to another man’s bed and laugh about it. (Married women prove it every damn day.)

Strength and tingles- the alpha and omega of provisioning a woman.

That being said- the deceased was obviously strong enough to overlook his own mortality and remind her of why she chose him, even AFTER his death. Good luck filling THOSE shoes.

7. Okie Joe says:

Should have saved the money for them, as a former manager of an edible arrangement i have to say it is the absolute most overpriced fruit you will ever buy.