Check

And now your car’s going to get broken into by somebody looking for your gun.
Don’t put shit like this on your car.

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Check

1. corinthianscales14 says:

Never complain, never explain.

Rule of thumb.

2. Scurvy says:

“Never put this on your car.”

Put it on someone else’s car.

3. Unclezip says:

“Never be the target”. One of my Pop’s better lessons.

4. Steve_in_CA says:

Right over the Bernie bumper sticker.

5. Robert Evans says:

An NRA decal will get you targeted by cops in NJ.

• Sanders says:

The NRA sticker used to be a “get out of jail free” card in Southern Arizona, when I was younger. Plus, it would get me waved through at the border when I was coming back from Mexico.

Sometime in 90’s that changed.

• ExpatNJ says:

You know it. That’s one reason why I left …

6. taminator013 says:

And now your car’s going to get broken into by somebody looking for your gun.
    Don’t put shit like this on your car.

I agree. That’s why I don’t put the stickers from my gun clubs or anything else like it on mine………

7. Sanders says:

When my truck got broken in to, the cop said it was probably the “Sportsmans Warehouse” sticker I had on the toolbox that made it attractive. No pro-firearms stickers at all, just that one sticker and some other ski resort stickers that I put on it to cover the holes that had been drilled in the side to mount stuff over the years.

8. mark r says:

Here in the Peoples Democratic Republic of Washington, you can’t have any conservative type bumper sticker on your vehicle, on the west side of the state or you run a high risk of having a problem.

9. Kurt says:

Never understood the whole “wear your heart on your sleeve” car sticker thing. I prefer the “keep ’em guessing” mentality.

10. kevinH says:

Rather window busted out by a punk than shot dead in the drivers seat by some friggin cop.

11. Ed357 says:

I remember a few years back that a gun range’s customers kept getting their cars broken into and their guns stolen while they were away from the range…..

It seems the thieves were visiting the range and marking the cars in the parking lot then…..

Breaking into the cars when they found them in town…..

Don’t advertise your gun status and stay vigilant.

12. soapweed says:

‘Let’s play cowboys and muslims’ adorns all my trucks, semi’s, trailers, and heavy equipment. And yes, positioned for engagement at all times. however, all I seem to get are thumbs up or shitweasels that won’t look at you……..

13. NewVegasBadger says:

Concur: bad idea. Low profile/grey man is the approach. The less others know about you the better. I am sure most readers here have class and decency to leave other people’s stuff alone. However, we all know, there is no shortage of idiots, very angry lefties that are long for any reason to trash other people’s property (or steal it) and the “just because I can do it” crowd.

I live in a very liberal city (the People’s Republic of Minneapolis) full of hard core lefties, people from some where else in the world (both legal and illegal) and collage students (aka sheeple). So having a NRA, pro gun, or any thing military pasted on your vehicle is enough to provoke the unhinged to feel justified in their actions. You know the types, the ones who will do it, just out of spite.

This sticker thing works the other way too. A Prius with a half dozen bumper stickers supporting various left wing causes, lets me know who my enemies are or who to avoid contact with. So to use here a bit of old military wisdom: Never interrupt the enemy while he is making a mistake.